The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are we done making new Color Crystals?

Lednew

I'm still waiting for (what I consider to be) a traditional color crystal for my Sith characters. That is to say, RED.

Not red/pink, not red/orange, not red/purple, and not red/some kind of off-white (not sure what color you think blood actually is), but Red. A nice vivid red, like what you would have if the crystal was Red/Deep Red or Red/Dark Red (not entirely sure which is darker, 'deep' or 'dark', but I think it should be the less dark one). You could call it... I don't know, how about "Ember Red"? I guess it doesn't really matter what you call it, since the Blood Red crystals look about as much like actual blood as the Derelict Purple ones do (can you tell that I was very disappointed in the so-called 'Blood Red' crystal? am I being too subtle?)

I am a traditionalist when it comes to my lightsaber colors. I have Cyan/Blue and Lime Green Cartel crystals unlocked in collections for my Jedi types, and they look great. Now I'd just like a true Red crystal unlocked in collections for my Sith types.

So, any chance we can do this, or are we done making new color crystals for the Cartel Market?

Hi everyone,

We've been monitoring these threads since Game Update 2.3.1 went live but refrained from posting until we had information to provide about the topic!

In an upcoming patch, the Blood Red color crystal will be renamed to something that more accurately describes the appearance. Additionally, we see your feedback about the desire for a crystal that is "redder" and will be taking that into account.

:ph_cheers:

Soon.