nar shadda house on may 11 or june 24th?

amona

Be a subscriber on May 11th to get the Nar Shaddaa house on June 24th.

From the Feature Page coverage:

• To qualify for the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold with three additional rooms unlocked, your account must be in active subscription status on May 11, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 12, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT. The Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with three additional rooms will be unlocked in your Stronghold Management window at the start of Subscriber Early Access on June 24 2014.

subs get nar shaddaa stronghold on may 11th

Nowhere does it say that. Read it again. Your reading comprehension is poor.

It says nothing about moving in on May 11th. It clearly says June. May 11th is the cut-off date to qualify for subscriber early access.

June is the "move to Nar Shaddaa early" you are referring to. Official launch is August. June is earlier than August.

Be a Subscriber by May 11th to MOVE INTO NAR SHADDAA EARLY*!

Receive a luxurious NAR SHADDAA SKY PALACE with THREE ADDITIONAL ROOMS UNLOCKED – Valued at 1,500,000 Credits!

Subscribers get Early Access starting June 24th!

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20140319

Subscribers as of May 11th will receive:

• Early Access to Galactic Strongholds on June 24
  • Luxurious Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with three additional rooms unlocked (Value: 1,500,000 Credits)

Subscribers beginning June 24th will receive:

• Luxurious Nar Shaddaa Stronghold Unlocked (Value: 250,000 Credits)

Seems pretty clear to me. If you are subscribed on May 11th, you get access on June 24th, and the Nar Shadaa house with 3 rooms. Otherwise if you are subscribed on June 24th, you get access on June 24th, and the Nar Shadaa house without the extra rooms.

Edited by NoFishing

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20140319

Subscribers as of May 11th will receive:

• Luxurious Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with three additional rooms unlocked (Value: 1,500,000 Credits)

Subscribers beginning June 24th will receive:

• Luxurious Nar Shaddaa Stronghold Unlocked (Value: 250,000 Credits)

Seems pretty clear to me. If you are subscribed on May 11th, you get access on June 24th, and the Nar Shadaa house with 3 rooms. Otherwise if you are subscribed on June 24th, you get access on June 24th, and the Nar Shadaa house without the extra rooms.

these symbols I am seeing..what do they mean?

• 3 weeks later...

If someone hasn't read the "Press release," they would think the same as the OP did or be very confused. This link IMPLIES that the stronghold would be released today even though the same page says there's a "new" release date, while at the same time implying that the stronghold for subs were still being released today. The "press release" is clearer, but if you hadn't read it and only saw the page (pasted below), you would be as confused as the OP.

http://www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com/galactic-strongholds

Edited by dirose
repeated myself

Receive a luxurious NAR SHADDAA SKY PALACE with THREE ADDITIONAL ROOMS UNLOCKED – Valued at 1,500,000 Credits!

I dont get this. Is it free for subs or we are gonna pay 1,5m to move into our early Nar Shaddaa house?

Edited by iankalo

I dont get this. Is it free for subs or we are gonna pay 1,5m to move into our early Nar Shaddaa house?
It's free.

If you'd had to purchase it, it would have cost 1.5 mil.

...thus the "valued at" phrase.

Edited by Rankyn