I am a Keyboard Turner

MCaliban

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still use W S..S is my troll reverse though..:D But to turn I use my mouse. Get those keybinds set up OP..Once you get use to it you will be seeing much better numbers in no time.

Yeah backpedaling does have situational use as a force-PVP-aggro taunt:D

I keyboard turn and click all my spells/abilities. I have since the beginning of WoW, which I played for years. There's nothing wrong with it. If that's how you're most comfortable, then go for it. Keyboard turning can be bad in PvP when someone is behind you. They can easily notice that you're a turner and melt you.

I keyboard turn and click all my spells/abilities. I have since the beginning of WoW, which I played for years. There's nothing wrong with it. If that's how you're most comfortable, then go for it. Keyboard turning can be bad in PvP when someone is behind you. They can easily notice that you're a turner and melt you.

TL;DR: There's nothing wrong with keyboard turning! Except that you'll die a lot in PvP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.