4v4 Ranked

Kozayk

Hey guys so.....

Is anyone even interested in ranked 4v4 on this server?.

We really would just like to play some fun matches against other people.

I can make a team pretty much whenevs so just let me know please.

Ty <3.

Hey Xira, I have transferred my mara here so ill be down for some ranked when im online. Also will be finish leveling my sent next double xp weekend :D

Cheers

Helloooo!,good to see you back!

Put me down as HIGHLY interested

Ggs guys.

It sucks that your tank decided to rage quit after 2 matches.

I'm waiting till the dailies come out. I'm still missing some Oberon pieces on some toons so I'm grinding regs.

Plus I play late for US games. I'm not sure how many players will be up past midnight except for early Aussie players.

We tried last night and got a total of 3 pops against the same team (but seemed to switch a member out at one point) all night, that was it. I don't know if everyone is waiting for the daily/weekly in the next patch, the next season or what but if anyone wants to queue ranked but hasn't been having any luck there will be a 4 man team that will be queuing tonight starting at 2000hrs (800PM) Pacific Time.

If you're thinking about fielding a team for Season 2 now is the time to work on your strategy, perfect your builds, and just get practice! Hope to see some new faces tonight.

<RED-X> will be getting some games in Saturday night, subbing peeps in/out to allow for some diversity. Probably won't take any of the games serious, since most of us will be inebriated in some form or another.

:cool:

Edited by Pistols