The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Invisible Helmet that Hides the Hood

Tannatra

since it has been stated that hiding the hood on armour sets would be a lot of work....

why not make a helmet that is invisible like a covert Energy helm (i know it doesnt exist) that would hide the hood.... hiding it would toggle the hood back on since thats what happens now with the helms that hide it.

There's a nice circlet I found for my Consular that hides hoods, but definitely does not get rid of your hair. The funny thing is, there are other headpieces with the same model that do not hide hoods, so it could be something that they code into each individual headpiece item. I can't imagine that making a "covert energy headpiece" that hides hoods could be a really difficult thing. :confused:

There's actually several headband/circlet type headpieces that hide hoods, but unfortunately, the ones I know of are all "old school" armor that is made for certain classes/armor weights rather than adaptive. So some classes (and Companions) may be out of luck if they want to hide their hood without equipping a full-head mask or something equally large and obvious.

Needless to say, I would really love a covert energy headpiece that hides hoods. There are so many chest pieces I'd like to use, but won't as I don't want my girl to be bald (and that nice circlet I found? Clips with her bangs, sigh).

Edited by Gwena

Why not make a helmet that is invisible like a covert Energy helm that would hide the hood.

Yes please, getting annoyed by both my circlet and the hood on the Zabrak Jedi I'm actually levelling.