Stand Up Animation/Ability Activation After Juggernaut/Guardian Force Push Delayed

revcrisis

I've noticed that abilities like force speed (talented with root breaker) will go off but not immediately work after a juggernaut/guardian's force push. I think this is caused by the delay in the stand up animation (the reason why operatives and assassins lost their knockdowns).

Steps to reproduce bug:

1) I am force pushed

2) I lay on the ground for 2 seconds

3) I activate force speed with root breaker

4) I hear the sound and see the force speed animation go off. However, I am still "getting up" in the animation.

5) I am "stuck" in this animation and it gets glitchy for a half second. I see myself still "getting up"

6) Finally, force speed fully activates, but I've already lost 1 second on it.

With the trend being that operatives and assassins lost their knockdowns, I think force push should be considered as well. Something like, force push knocks the target back several meters and standing stuns the target for 2 seconds.

Edited by revcrisis

This is not exclusive to Force Push, any Knockback will cause this to happen and has as many, if not more, repercussions in PvE than PvP.

Er no.

The only knockback I'm ever delayed by is the jug/guardian one. The consular, commando and slinger/mirrors do not include a knockdown effect.

It is the knockdown effect which is very badly wrong.

Edited by Gyronamics