JC Ranked Practice

Xinika

Uckfay. I just got a new gaming mouse and I'm clumsy as hell with it :( looks like I'll be running dailies for a bit til I get used to it. On another note: Xinika, thinking of switching to 17/29/0 in mostly tank gear for arena tanking. what is Ur opinion? I like the dcds and defensive procs as well as dmg procs in inf tree. I'll lose my pull, face stab, slow time and spinning kick out of stealth, but think its made up for with low slash and higher single tgt dmg procs. Not trying to turn this into a sin/shade thread but thought I would ask since Ur on here :) thanks!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uckfay. I just got a new gaming mouse and I'm clumsy as hell with it :( looks like I'll be running dailies for a bit til I get used to it. On another note: Xinika, thinking of switching to 17/29/0 in mostly tank gear for arena tanking. what is Ur opinion? I like the dcds and defensive procs as well as dmg procs in inf tree. I'll lose my pull, face stab, slow time and spinning kick out of stealth, but think its made up for with low slash and higher single tgt dmg procs. Not trying to turn this into a sin/shade thread but thought I would ask since Ur on here :) thanks!

I wouldn't dare run full tank spec over the hybrid. 17/29 is just flat out better for Arena. You can even use DPS gear.

I wouldn't dare run full tank spec over the hybrid. 17/29 is just flat out better for Arena. You can even use DPS gear.

interesting. I didn't even know about this. May have to try it at some

holy crap! how long you been around? and who's still uncensored?

my thoughts exactly lol

wouldnt a ranked que still register you as dps since you have most points in that tree :rak_02:

for the 17/29 i mean

It does, and you can do 'okay' burst intervals, but you don't have anywhere near the sustainability of your DPS specs. That being said, it's still head over heels better than full Darkness - which is extremely sad.

Didn't know you played on JC Xinika.

This was my original server where my Shadow laid dormant.

Wildstar Beta weekend has kept me away but I'll try to get some matches setup either today or tomorrow. Again the prime time seems to be around 8pm est, which should give you enough time to talk to a friend or 2.

I'll keep the thread updated.

Games will be going on tonight @ 8pm est. (4/21/2014)

Find a team and be there!

serious question... can you queue for 4v4s as preferred? i have like 12 hrs left on my sub and im probably not going to renew it

Edited by mmerry

serious question... can you queue for 4v4s as preferred? i have like 12 hrs left on my sub and im probably not going to renew it

Last I checked, I don't believe so - unless they've changed it. Don't take me up on this. I'm not certain.

Edited by Xinika

Last I checked, I don't believe so - unless they've changed it. Don't take me up on this. I'm not certain.

yes you can queue for 4s as unsubbed, as long as one person on the team is subbed, and that person queues you for team ranked, it will say that somone isnt able to queue for ranked, but you still get the queue pop and it works just fine

yes you can queue for 4s as unsubbed, as long as one person on the team is subbed, and that person queues you for team ranked, it will say that somone isnt able to queue for ranked, but you still get the queue pop and it works just fine

we call that "the Bones rule."