KDY Nightmare Mode

Cernow

Well I've done w-a-y too many KDY runs this weekend, but I think I've unlocked KDY Nightmare Mode .......

Stage 1: Hangar Bay Scenario

Because someone always gets punted off the platorm and many groups fail to do the Elite Defender before completing the stage (and so lose the bonus).

Stage 2: Starship Assembly Scenario

Because too few players know how to do the puzzle, and even if they do there's usually a random clicker to mess it up. Also the kill bonus is impossible if you get this as the second stage, you will always end up stuck at 28/30 kills.

Boss: Lord Modo ...... no explanation needed :D

Yes, the wonderful thing about Group Finder is that even Story Mode leveling FPs can bring you the thrill and danger of NiM with a few simple RNG rolls on your queue pop.

Finding your leveling experience too easy? That's OK! We've provided you with many exciting new difficulty modes, including:

• The DPS Spec Healer that only uses Saber Strike — THRILL at the pressure to use your MedPacs to their full potential!
  • The Tank with full Light Armor and Cunning Mods — GASP as you Sniper-tank every single pull and boss because you have more Health and Armor than your tank!
  • The DPS that's in Heal spec and insists on healing so you switch to DPS spec at which point they stop healing and start DPSing — WOW as everything you attempt to do is redundantly duplicated!
  • The healer that can't find their Dispel button — AMAZE as you helplessly die over and over to crayon-simple mechanics!
  • The Assassin that just discovered Overload — BOGGLE as your AoE abilities are rendered permanently non-functional!
  • The Marauder that's sexually-attracted to CC marks — SHIVER as you realize every single mob is immune to CC, even the ones that aren't!
  • AND MUCH MORE

In fact, it's even more exhilirating than NiM because in NiM you get increased gear drops for your increased effort — in exciting Nightmare Leveling Mode, you actually get the same gear, and less of it because there's always a BH/Marauder/Sorc that rolls Need on every single Cunning piece that drops to feed their healer companion!

But that's OK! Because a true soldier simply rises to the challenge of never upgrading your gear! I'm sure Mako needed it more, anyway, so suck it up and quit whining! You've got Nightmares to face, pilgrim!

Edited by SW_display_name

Stage 2: Starship Assembly Scenario

Because too few players know how to do the puzzle, and even if they do there's usually a random clicker to mess it up. Also the kill bonus is impossible if you get this as the second stage, you will always end up stuck at 28/30 kills.

Boss: Lord Modo ...... no explanation needed :D

Bookmark this page, use it, and your party will be in awe:

http://dulfy.net/2014/02/03/swtor-kuat-drive-yards-tactical-flashpoint-guide/#8

My reaction to Modo/Khoris:

Though if you want a real challenge...Krupp, with 2 people to one terminal, 1 to another, and 1 unmoving because who's got time to cleanse grenades? There's a boss to kill. Wait, what do you mean there are adds?

Edited by PaxSithari