[Video] Shadowsin (Assassin / Shadow PvP)

Xinika

You can stop being an *** now. We know what you think, not everybody agrees with you.

You're right. Just everyone who knows pvp agrees with me.

Apologies if you think I'm an ***. I just think that if you two clowns are going to parrot yourselves as the premier players of your class, the rest of the community might deserve an unbiased opinion about that "fact."

Apologies if you think I'm an ***. I just think that if you two clowns are going to parrot yourselves as the premier players of your class, the rest of the community might deserve an unbiased opinion about that "fact."

This honestly seems more of a case that shows someone that has a personal problem.

(Re-posting in multiple threads? You seem to care a bit too much)

The rest of the community gave their responses and some of them do not agree with you - but let's discredit those because you're on your bitter crusade, right? You're cute. You think your nameless opinion actually matters. Talk is cheap. Link a video. At least you can show us how to get better if we had a video.:o

You know? See those grandmaster skills you have?:rolleyes:

Until then, don't expect me to even remotely consider some coward's baseless claims who refuses to even share their in-game name publicly or show presentable evidence to the contrary as to what 'is' better - which, mind you, will also be subject to our own opinions whether or not we do find it 'better'.

Edited by Xinika

shut up man

do them? but are u an assassin/shadow player? or..?

I play a shadow, too. I just don't stream my pve rotation everytime I open on someone. I'm glad you like the video.

This has gotten out of hand as I wasn't really intending to troll xinika/exi. I'm sure they are top notch players, I was just disappointed with this video and everyone's "wow such skill" responses when the only decent scene was exi sap healing and smashing someone in huttball. GLHF.

As soon as spinning kick hits for 3k+ we can talk. Just because you're a ****-tier op doesn't make it the universal truth, sir.

What kind of scrub assassin would need spinning kick to crit for 3k? Do you want to be able to destroy an operative in 5 seconds instead of 7?

What kind of scrub assassin would need spinning kick to crit for 3k? Do you want to be able to destroy an operative in 5 seconds instead of 7?

Ok, kid. "HALP MY CLASS GOT NERFED I CAN'T BRING PPL TO 50% AFTER MY OPENER OMG OMG BETTER DOUBLE ROLL ACROSS THE MAP BUFF OPS."

I CAN'T BRING PPL TO 50% AFTER MY OPENER

LOL. Oh man, this was a hilarious post. Hey, I'd gladly trade the knockdown for a maul like ability, a recklessness ability that resets(Or close enough anyway) when you exit combat, ASSASSINATE, basically auto crits with shock, an AOE reduction(Which isn't that necessary since smash got nerfed because of bads) and a reduced CC breaker.

Let's not forget force shroud, force regen in and out of stealth + damage reduction abilities that reset upon exiting stealth, overcharge saber too(I think that's what it's called) and other stuff that I am forgetting.

Edited by SithEBM-Reborn

LOL. Oh man, this was a hilarious post. Hey, I'd gladly trade the knockdown for a maul like ability, a recklessness ability that resets(Or close enough anyway) when you exit combat, ASSASSINATE, and basically auto crits with shock + talents to reduce the damage you take, an AOE reduction(Which isn't that necessary since smash got nerfed because of bads) and a reduced CC breaker.

Let's not forget force shroud, force regen in and out of stealth + damage reduction abilities that reset upon exiting stealth, overcharge saber too(I think that's what it's called).

Cool. You should roll a sin/shadow. Good luck. Its a tough world when you can't hiddenstrike+acid blade/backstab/shiv your target to < 30% out of stealth.

Its a tough world when you can't hiddenstrike+acid blade/backstab/shiv your target to < 30% out of stealth.

Lmfao. Yeah, the only possible way that could occur(With the knockdown) is if we crit on every single ability and you didn't use a CC breaker after Debilitate(Only a scrub wouldn't CC break at that point).

You just need to learn to play your class.

Edited by SithEBM-Reborn