Thana Vesh Collections?!

Nivek_Sivad

Hey all,

So, as you all know, the I.C.E vendor sells the Thana Vesh Set. Why is this not added to your collections if you buy it all? I mean, I have 45 Cartel Certificates, and 11 Million credits, but this is kinda unfair. I am a very...Spendy customer for Bioware, usually buying two Hypercrates when a pack comes out, and I know I'll be buying a rancor, should they put it up on the CM. Are they planning to let armor from vendors be added to the collections, or is this what they intended?

Unfortunately, the armor is on the GTN...for 3mil for the Armor crate, and 2.8mil for the Upper and Lower crates. I may have money, but I can't afford to spend that.

*Is trying to save credits for the Galactic StrongHold and Guild Flagships in June*

Hey all,

So, as you all know, the I.C.E vendor sells the Thana Vesh Set. Why is this not added to your collections if you buy it all? I mean, I have 45 Cartel Certificates, and 11 Million credits, but this is kinda unfair. I am a very...Spendy customer for Bioware, usually buying two Hypercrates when a pack comes out, and I know I'll be buying a rancor, should they put it up on the CM. Are they planning to let armor from vendors be added to the collections, or is this what they intended?

Unfortunately, the armor is on the GTN...for 3mil for the Armor crate, and 2.8mil for the Upper and Lower crates. I may have money, but I can't afford to spend that.

*Is trying to save credits for the Galactic StrongHold and Guild Flagships in June*

The Thana Vesh armor is sold from the Bounty Supply Company reputation (the Bounty Packs), not I.C.E. (the Starfighter Packs).

This is important, because it appears that the rep items from the Contraband and Bounty rep vendors are adding to collections, and only the Starfighter rep items are not.

When complaining about the ICE rep items not unlocking in the Collections, several people specifically used the fact that the Thana Vesh set DOES add to Collections off of the rep vendor as evidence that ICE is broken:

In the past I had unlocked the Thana Vesh set with a mix of pieces from the GTN and pieces from the reputation vendor.

Othered mixed sets definitely go into your collections (I unlocked Thana Vesh's set earlier today with this method).

I unlocked the Thana Vesh set this way, by combining the chestpiece from rep vendor with the rest of the set bought from GTN.

The issue has generated some back-and-forth with the devs in this thread on the Bug Report forum: (BUG)Marka Ragnos set not showing in Collections but we're still waiting on a definitive answer (either ICE is bugged for not adding items, or Bounty and Contraband have been bugged all along because they do).

Edited by DarthDymond

Something to remember about vendor gear and collections is that it will NOT add to your collection until the buy-back timer has expired.

You can abort the timer prematurely by sticking mods in it.

Also, I have personally unlocked the Thana gear with a mix of vendor and pack pieces.

Edited by Rankyn

Logic dictates that if you can sell an item back to the original vendor for exactly what you paid for it, it should not add to your collections. After all, if it did, nobody would ever spend anything getting the sets together, barring the fee to get it unlocked legacy wide.