So i just reached level 55

HumbleJedi

As opposed to pretty much all other MMO's where you do something completely different than gear grinding :rolleyes:
Gear grinding is just an excuse to play the game because you like playing the game.

If you stop liking playing the game, then yes, gear grinding sucks, because it's a boring job that's now just a boring job instead of an excuse to do something fun.

ie, if gear grinding sounds bad to you maybe you've had your fun with the core playstyle of SWTOR and it's time for a different game for a while.

Edited by SW_display_name

Gear grinding is just an excuse to play the game because you like playing the game.

If you stop liking playing the game, then yes, gear grinding sucks, because it's a boring job that's now just a boring job instead of an excuse to do something fun.

ie, if gear grinding sounds bad to you maybe you've had your fun with the core playstyle of SWTOR and it's time for a different game for a while.

Or, you know... another character.

So Preety much gear grinding? Lovley lol

seems you asked your first question to set up this answer by you.

So why ask to begin with?

SW:TOR end game is nothing new or original true but its the same end game in every other MMORPG out there.

So here is your choices:

1) Re roll a new class and see its story line (there is 8 story lines to be seen in game)

2) Start crafting. There is multiple crafting skills to be mastered

3) Start running Hard Mode Flash Points Daily

4) Start running Ops (story mode and Hard mode)

5) Start on the Ranked PVP

6) Work towards the day you have all the achievements uncovered and unlocked

7) Get ready for housing (we don't know all that's involved but pretty sure its going to be a credit/cartel drain in some way)

8) Run Dailies for credits and coms

9) do space combat (if your into that type of thing)

10) Join a Role Play guild and start Role Playing

or I guess

11) Complain about Gear Grind on Forums.

Seems to me there is a ton of different things to do that are NOT specifically about gear grind.

Personally Id do the hard mode flash points and Ops route but have limited movement in right shoulder as I await major surgery on it so have discovered first hand all the alternative things I can do solo or with a friend that do not require me to be fast on the draw (like Ops and HM FPs do).

There is more then just gear grind in the end game if you allow yourself the opportunity to see it and do it.