2.7 HM CZ-198 Corporate Labs CZ-2X Infiltrator Droids

So I would like to see the TOP dps'ers of Star wars put on (full) lvl 66 (rating 156) gear (the stuff you get from Oricon first pass) and post a video of them clearing Meltdown or Labs in that gear only, ...no 69, no 72 and NO 78 gear..only 66.

If I can see that I will worship you all as the gamer gods that you truly are.....

I agree.

Shortmanning might be one kind of challencge, but doing things undergeared is another one. One that i have never seen reports about.

Yeah yeah except for the fact that nim modes aren't meant for everyone, even though anyone is welcome to try, while a freaking daily fp IS actually meant for pretty much everyone. Or used to be because the czerka part of the daily fp bunch surely isn't meant for an average pug group anymore (doesn't mean at all the group doesn't know what to do but it seems ppl need to be at least full underworld gear to beat bosses in cz fp's....what kind of bright logic is this bosses buff based on....)

Lol ..... its not a buff mate ..... This is how the fight should have been. I'm not one who will often will say this, but if anyone wipes on this one its really a LTP issue.

And no ... this isn't hard AT ALL. When it came out I went in on my 72 geared tank and had 0 issues. Tune that down to 66 and I had to work a bit for it. I know that's a hard thing to sell but hey ..... if you really want to slack than pug those 16 man DF/DP SM's gearup in full 72 (please don't touch those high endurance enhancements which many pugs like so much. They are equal to Arkanian after all).

FYI, like I said, I'm not gods gift to healing but my 58 geared healer with a tionese mainhand succesfully healed this boss after 2.7. So ehm ...... stop slacking guys and and kill that droid.

Having just tried both of these FP I can say that Core Meltdown is now ridiculously hard. It was supposed to be a 2+ FP why nurf it so hard ? We managed to get through the Jungle habitat after the mob reset 4 times on us but as for the desert Habitat ? That's impossible. U take out the Sandstorm generators, yes they were all down, & the sandstorms keep rolling in, this has become undoable for us now. What I don't understand is why nurf it in the first place ? Those that have gear 2 - 3 levels above what should be needed for this were getting bored ? Well that's what HM is for. This just leaves the casual players like me having to continue grinding out Makeb's C & C till we're bored way beyond belief to get any upgrades. Yes I know Oricon is available for elite coms but how long till that gets nurfed too ? I have played afew MMO's in my time. The one I first started on & loved the most EQ started pandering to the Elite 5% of players & has enjoyed a steady decline ever since. Is it BW's intent to send TOR down the same path ?

Lol ..... its not a buff mate ..... This is how the fight should have been. I'm not one who will often will say this, but if anyone wipes on this one its really a LTP issue.

And no ... this isn't hard AT ALL. When it came out I went in on my 72 geared tank and had 0 issues. Tune that down to 66 and I had to work a bit for it. I know that's a hard thing to sell but hey ..... if you really want to slack than pug those 16 man DF/DP SM's gearup in full 72 (please don't touch those high endurance enhancements which many pugs like so much. They are equal to Arkanian after all).

FYI, like I said, I'm not gods gift to healing but my 58 geared healer with a tionese mainhand succesfully healed this boss after 2.7. So ehm ...... stop slacking guys and and kill that droid.

It was not hard when it came out, it became a lot easier later at the 1st boss due to adds bug. In 2.7 they did buff bosses and their mechanics, a bit here, a bit there but now it takes wipes, struggling, repair costs etc to do it. Most pugs simply quit the group after 2-3 wipes. And in fact, I just wanted to complete the 1 time Titans of industry quest as I quit doing fp's some time ago due to them being utterly boring (and utterly retarded at some points, like annoying comments from Rasmus or tard threats that the Vigilant comments the last part with) and not worth the time. Now they're worth it even less. Not the only screw-up in 2.7 tho

Edited by Preston_Violent

It was not hard when it came out, it became a lot easier later at the 1st boss due to adds bug. In 2.7 they did buff bosses and their mechanics, a bit here, a bit there but now it takes wipes, struggling, repair costs etc to do it. Most pugs simply quit the group after 2-3 wipes. And in fact, I just wanted to complete the 1 time Titans of industry quest as I quit doing fp's some time ago due to them being utterly boring (and utterly retarded at some points, like annoying comments from Rasmus or tard threats that the Vigilant comments the last part with) and not worth the time. Now they're worth it even less. Not the only screw-up in 2.7 tho

stop whining, it's fine the way it is. you're wiping because you suck, not because they made it too difficult.