From Ray and Greg: thank you for playing!

GregZeschuk

Then this game is obviously not for you and had you even looked at a single thread of information about this game before it was released you would have known this...

but apparantly you just ignored all that, decided to pay for the game anyway and lo-and-behold it was exactly what they said it would be.

And now you feel you have to come here and tell us that everyone is leaving (even though they obviously are not) because the game wasnt what you thought it would be.

classy...

Did they say there would be red shields of phased "no content for you" all over the place? Edited by Ansultares

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont call a class a smuggler when you dont have missions starting at spaceport A and end in spaceport B. you start with the same missions as a trooper until you get your ship back then no missions like i mentioned. just more moving around a planet killing so again F all you

dont call a class a smuggler when you dont have missions starting at spaceport A and end in spaceport B. you start with the same missions as a trooper until you get your ship back then no missions like i mentioned. just more moving around a planet killing so again F all you

Did you even play the Smuggler storyline? If not, its more interesting that what you want it to be (going for point A to B)

Did you even play the Smuggler storyline? If not, its more interesting that what you want it to be (going for point A to B)

went to level 16 on the smuggler. did not see any option to move anything like spice only the witch in the cargo bay telling me were to go next.no one in a cantina wanting me to move contraband around.thats a smuggler not mr goody goody

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday you might of had the most subscribers you have ever had but do realize with all the nerfing you have done with classes that the Jedi Sage / inquisitor Soc community is so mad right now that at least 50% are going to cancel there subscription if you don't do something to fix them quick!!!!!!

If i were you guys i would read http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=402706

Yesterday you might of had the most subscribers you have ever had but do realize with all the nerfing you have done with classes that the Jedi Sage / inquisitor Soc community is so mad right now that at least 50% are going to cancel there subscription if you don't do something to fix them quick!!!!!!

If i were you guys i would read http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=402706

well let me ask you one thing if bioware nerfed something in the past have they revert it later ?

So i would assume such asking is pointless with the guys in austin cause if they done something they think its the best thing that we the community deserve

after all they make the decision even though a game director says otherwise

Sure it would be nice that the nerfing could be reverted but as we seen in the past it would take a miracle-worker to let this come true

guess they want to lose the subscribers in that large quantity's and even after that they will do what they always do

because they are bioware