The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mira's fun in the Sun 2014 outfit

Dotasake

Since summer is fast apporaching how about we hit the golden beaches of Corellia Swtor players?

Im talking Miras outfit with no jacket.

Bikini's for all the hot gals!

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/36/Mira_Campaign_Guide.jpg

=D

Edited by Dotasake

How about they work on actual armor and not yet more awful stripper gear?
I like my stripper gear :mad:

Although I am getting really tired of the tacky and ugly clip-on tube they use to cover mammary glands (since apparently the slang term for breasts that rhymes with 'noobs' is forbidden on this forum, hahahahaha... oh BioWare.)

SUBORDINATE: "SIR! We've just finished designing the newest revealing outfit. For men, it will show off their sculpted chest muscles. But we're not sure how to adapt it to the women, since Americans and apparently Canadians are afraid of breasts, so afraid they censor the word ***** on their forums. See? I can't even write *****."

"Right yes, so anyhow we really need to keep these dangerous things from being revealed or displayed. Any suggestions? Preferably one that's as Cut + Paste as possible because I really haven't the time to be designing frilly underthings or anything of the sort, this is BioWare, not Victoria's Secret, you know."

CARTEL MARKET ART DIRECTOR: "PUT A GENERIC SOLID COLOR RECTANGLE OF FABRIC THAT WRAPS AROUND THEIR TORSO."

SUBORDINATE: "Brilliant, sir! Why didn't I think of that?!"

CARTEL MARKET ART DIRECTOR: "DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN OR I WILL FORCE CHOKE YOU."

SUBORDINATE: "Yes sir, of course! Ugly rectangles of fabric for all from this day forth!"

CARTEL MARKET ART DIRECTOR: "GET OUT OF MY MEDITATION CHAMBER."

I like my stripper gear :mad:

Although I am getting really tired of the tacky and ugly clip-on tube they use to cover mammary glands (since apparently the slang term for breasts that rhymes with 'noobs' is forbidden on this forum, hahahahaha... oh BioWare.)

SUBORDINATE: "SIR! We've just finished designing the newest revealing outfit. For men, it will show off their sculpted chest muscles. But we're not sure how to adapt it to the women, since Americans and apparently Canadians are afraid of breasts, so afraid they censor the word ***** on their forums. See? I can't even write *****."

"Right yes, so anyhow we really need to keep these dangerous things from being revealed or displayed. Any suggestions? Preferably one that's as Cut + Paste as possible because I really haven't the time to be designing frilly underthings or anything of the sort, this is BioWare, not Victoria's Secret, you know."

CARTEL MARKET ART DIRECTOR: "PUT A GENERIC SOLID COLOR RECTANGLE OF FABRIC THAT WRAPS AROUND THEIR TORSO."

SUBORDINATE: "Brilliant, sir! Why didn't I think of that?!"

CARTEL MARKET ART DIRECTOR: "DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN OR I WILL FORCE CHOKE YOU."

SUBORDINATE: "Yes sir, of course! Ugly rectangles of fabric for all from this day forth!"

CARTEL MARKET ART DIRECTOR: "GET OUT OF MY MEDITATION CHAMBER."

Hehe.. I giggled! :p

I don't care what anyone says, I love my revealing attire.

Yea. I really don't understand why they continue to insist on using such a boring and ugly looking top.

Using Mira's jacket would be a step in the right direction at least.

Edited by Vinak

Yes more revealing clothes is exactly what this game needs. The 12 year olds who've never seen a **** can get the awkward mid Op woody. :rolleyes:
Or the nerd girls/tgirls (and maybe guys?) who have a 17.5 BMI or are in good shape, and like to show off their body when they go out for the evening IRL and don't mind doing it in-game either.

Not that I know anyone like that.

Right. :rolleyes:

Or the people of any gender that simply appreciate the human body and aren't shy about it.

Or serious outfit designers who feel that skimpier clothing here-or-there actually fits the spirit and identity of a given character or companion as their personal RP dictates — like my warrior Shadow from a savage planet (exposed chest / long flowing skirts for that Valkyrie feel), or my Twi'lek slave turned Sith Lord (look to your left) flaunting what she's got as a show of power and irony.

So, please — not everyone on the Internet or in-game is a desperate preadolescent just because they appreciate the human form when it's not buried inside 6 inches of rectangular plastoid.

I want more of every armor type because I want more options. I love gorgeous un-revealing armors like Ragnos, Sadow, and the Daragons. I love classic stuff like Stalwart Protector or Clandestine Officer. I love immersive stuff like hooded Inquisitor robes or simple Jedi robes.

And I love the sexy or flirtatious stuff like Unfettered / Unburdened / Dancer.

I use them all, and they all have their place.