Force Shroud/Resilience

Kawabonga

It's not in the known issues for some reason, but you know what's wrong with it. It's been mention several times in the past and i'm confident many tickets already came in.

Need it spelt out one more time? The tooltip clearly states "Increases your chance to resist Force and Tech attacks by 100%". The "Resistance" in the character sheet actually increases by 200%. This is neither a 100% increase nor a 200% increase

00:04:54.048 Kawabonga activates Force Shroud.

00:04:54.048 Kawabonga gains Force Shroud.

00:04:56.049 Subteroth's Energy Discharge hits Kawabonga for 57445 kinetic damage, causing 57445 threat.

00:04:56.049 Subteroth kills Kawabonga.

23:44:08.700 Kawabonga activates Force Shroud.

23:44:08.700 Kawabonga gains Force Shroud.

23:44:11.833 Subteroth's Energy Discharge glances Kawabonga for 58408 kinetic damage, causing 58408 threat.

23:44:11.834 Subteroth kills Kawabonga.

And it got old very fast yesterday night, so much so that I didn't even bother checking the whole log. Finding two of these 20 minutes apart was frustrating to say the least. Please, PLEASE fix either the ability or the tooltip.

This does happen to me alot in pvp as well... Resilience active for 1-2 secs and still getting stuns, knockbacks and force push while being yellow (resilence active). Really odd about it is that you resist the damage but not the stun/knockback/push effect. Edited by UnknownDeceased

I had the same problems with Resilience recently.

I often get pushed, stunned or injured by tech- or force damage while the skill was active.

Thats pretty annoying cause it makes the ability totally useless in many situations.