Coruscant species entry: Sullustan

Semblus

Fairly sure the Sullustan entry on Coruscant is only there because smuggler (or trooper? I forget) gets it through their storyline quests. The rest have to wait until a later planet. There are numerous occasions this occurs throughout the Codex, and it makes completing it a right pain in the ***. Edited by dakoth

I haven't 100% explored Hoth or Alderaan yet (bonus missions to go), nor have I set foot on Balsavis, Ilum, Corellia or Voss. I'll update if I find it. I'm missing those others too.

There's a strong likelihood that Bioware screwed up on the codex too, seeing as how there are titles that got removed since beta (the quest npc removed and the area it was in walled off), so I wouldn't spend too much time trying to complete the codex. At least not until Bioware adresses the missing titles issue.

Any idea when the rest of us would receive this? Or where?

(Also looking for the Wingmaw & Terentatek codices if anyone might know where to find those)

I've read Tarentatek is found on Taris in the area that was the old jedi conclave but I've had no luck there. Wingmaw is found on Balmorra, I don't remember what type gives it to you though.

Does anyone have, or does anyone _know_ of someone that has gotten _any_ Planet Achievement as of yet? .. From what I can tell, you can't get Jedi Weapon from Tython even though Jedi are supposed to get it for making their sabers.. And now the Sullustan missing from Coruscant (if that's the one that's really missing)..

I doubt anyone can actually get any planet achievements yet. At least not starter worlds or Coruscant (for Republic).

Does anyone have, or does anyone _know_ of someone that has gotten _any_ Planet Achievement as of yet? .. From what I can tell, you can't get Jedi Weapon from Tython even though Jedi are supposed to get it for making their sabers.. And now the Sullustan missing from Coruscant (if that's the one that's really missing)..

I doubt anyone can actually get any planet achievements yet. At least not starter worlds or Coruscant (for Republic).

consulars get jedi weapon, not knights. The opposite is the same for satele shan.

consulars get jedi weapon, not knights. The opposite is the same for satele shan.

I made a new cosular, and have all the lore (my knight is still missing one).. Now the Consular is missing a person of interest, while the Knight as Satele..

Seems something like the planetary achievements would have been fleshed out better. Creatures showing up for wrong planets (the Manka cat creates an Alderan entry from Tython), not being able to get Wingmaw on Republic side, and only certain kinds of Ubixi (young ones, at the entry zone) seem to update.. ALL Ubixi mobs should update it if I don't have it..

So I'm left with one person of interest I can't find (as Consular), and 2 beasts I can't get.. and on my Knight I'm also short a Lore (the expected count is the same for both classes).

Any insights? .. or, how about where I can find a Sullustan entry so I can complete Taris, which doesn't seem to have a Sullustan (even for Smugglers, who interact with one).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I also have the same problem with that codex entry (Sullustan). However I am a Smuggler and I did all my class chain quests on Coruscant and I didn't get that entry. Also I couldn't get any information about how to get it as a Smuggler...just like every smuggler except me got it! :o

I also wonder if I could join a smuggler for his class quests and unlock it.

Fairly sure the Sullustan entry on Coruscant is only there because smuggler (or trooper? I forget) gets it through their storyline quests. The rest have to wait until a later planet. There are numerous occasions this occurs throughout the Codex, and it makes completing it a right pain in the ***.

sullustan is in the smuggler story line. Oddly as a trooper I got the codex entry cause I was helping my smuggler friend on the quest so take that for what it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the codex has a million and one problems. Poorly designed, poorly thought out, and loads of glitches.

The first thing Bioware needed to do was decide whether the codex is character specific (the option they went with) or account wide. Since they chose character specific then every unlock needs to be doable by all classes. That isn't the case, and it gets frustrating spending considerable time chasing an unlock, not finding, further googling returns an obscure forum somewhere (not this one) where someone mentions its for a certain class or faction only.

The Achievements really also need to be a separate tab from the mundane condex unlocks as well.

• 4 weeks later...