We all enjoy it, let's be honest

Yormik

I actually stay in guard range <3. Guard swap 2 hard

Omg.....guard has a range? I thought I just applied it and ran to do some dps. Anyways throw that boy ***** is still better than most of the rap introduced lately on a music standard that is. The topic however isn't my taste but I mean for someone like Whammy I'm sure it's the ****.

Whammy's rockin that I'm so fancy ****. But you know me lorhah i'll melt your ice box with all this yogurt flame

Typical ***** ****. Btw thoust cannot melt that which has already been melted. Anyways gonna watch some of your twitch stuff especially the sniper one you better not disappoint me,

I aim to disappoint <3, I shall spam overload shot until I oom

You essentially got it the burst rotation (for ranked at least) is this and will most likely remain this even if orbital gets nerfed even worse. Corrosive dart>orbital+shatter shot> target acquired>series of shots+Followthrough>instant snipe>cover pulse+laze target+explosive probe>instant snipe>Followthrough>ambush+Followthrough>Sniper volley>series of shots>Followthrough and then repeat slightly from there pretty easy tbh annoying however since most all defensive cds completely destroy it.