The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

stat priority for telekinesis sage

Gwangsan_Empire

so aside from willpower, what else should i focus on my stats? I heard that i should have 110% accuracy, but i don't know after that. Like what about power, crit rating, and surge rating? Also should i ignore alacrity because isn't it mainly for healers? I heard that noxxic isn't very reliable.

Accuracy, surge, and alacrity use same itemization points.

Accuracy as close as possible to 435 accuracy rating

If full 78 gear 2 pieces with alacrity, if 72+ gear maybe 1 piece with alacrity, if below none at all.

All the rest of their shared stat budget to Surge, no matter how much that is.

Power and critical rating share same itemization points.

Maybe 1 or 2 mods with crit on highest gear tiers, or none at all at lower gear levels.

All the rest to Power, which will be nearly all your gear.

Augments, all willpower (resolve)

Explains everything you need to know fast: http://www.noxxic.com/swtor

This site is no joke.

Stop trolling. Noxxic gets just about everything wrong they can possibly get wrong.

They haven't got a slightest clue about how some stats work.

Some of the skill tree builds look like someone just randomly clicked the points in without even looking at where they put the points on.

Rotations are often not only wrong, but even tell a player to use abilities which they dont even have with the spec the guide is for or completely ignore abilities which would be very important for their rotations.

They also frequently show they dont have a slightest clue how some abilities work.

If you want better site that has guides for every spec of every class, try something like dulfy.net

Their guides are not perfect either, but at least they are infinitely better than noxxic