Oh, Glorious Leader

MCaliban

I sing today my praise of the great and wondrous leaders who direct the flow of battle like a conductor seductively guiding an orchestra to new heights.

Oh, thank you my great lord, who tells me to 'fight at the f***ing satellite' when I move to fight a gunship that's just destroyed two of our defense turrets. I only find it odd that at the end of the game, I have three times the objective points you do.

Oh, blessed are you who spams 'leave B alone. C! Help at C!' when B is defended by a single scout. If not for you, I wouldn't have the pleasure of taking that node by myself, which lets me grow as a player and person. Someday, I hope to be as skilled as you, who leads a glorious charge against satellites covered in mines.

Oh, magnanimous one, I am deeply inspired by you telling the team that we're a bunch of f****ts and p****ys when we're losing. Even better when I see you whining in fleet chat afterwards about horrible Imperial players. I am deeply ashamed that you got 2 kills in deathmatch and died 9 times, because if the team had properly supported you, I am sure this wouldn't have been the case.

May we continue to meet in game after game after game!

I sing today my praise of the great and wondrous leaders who direct the flow of battle like a conductor seductively guiding an orchestra to new heights.

Oh, thank you my great lord, who tells me to 'fight at the f***ing satellite' when I move to fight a gunship that's just destroyed two of our defense turrets. I only find it odd that at the end of the game, I have three times the objective points you do.

Oh, blessed are you who spams 'leave B alone. C! Help at C!' when B is defended by a single scout. If not for you, I wouldn't have the pleasure of taking that node by myself, which lets me grow as a player and person. Someday, I hope to be as skilled as you, who leads a glorious charge against satellites covered in mines.

Oh, magnanimous one, I am deeply inspired by you telling the team that we're a bunch of f****ts and p****ys when we're losing. Even better when I see you whining in fleet chat afterwards about horrible Imperial players. I am deeply ashamed that you got 2 kills in deathmatch and died 9 times, because if the team had properly supported you, I am sure this wouldn't have been the case.

I approve of this message, We call them "Supreme Commanders" On Pot5.

I find that ground pvp has much, much higher levels of angst and QQ amongst the player base.

In my experience GSF is like a breath of fresh air when it comes to broadcast pvp. It happens...but at a much reduced rate.

those aren't leaders I can tell you that.

I try and direct people but I never insult people when its over like that. that's not a leader. A true leader directs people where they need to be, and lays out an appropriate strategy to win while making sure the rest of the team reacts as needed and follows through.

Ive lead teams to more then one victory against premades doing that, and had my rear end handed to me on several occasions.

A good team lead may not have the greatest stats on the end board, But he or she will make sure the team has the tools, strategy and tactics needed to win.

And regardless of the outcome I say Good game all at the end of it

Edited by catsi

I outdid all of the players on my team during a deathmatch getting the majority of my teams kills and assists, yet afterwards when we lose, this moron whispers me and specifically calls me a noob for not doing better saying he always does a lot better than I do in every other match. When I tell him that I clearly outdid him this time and ask him why he did not do so well this match he curses me out and calls me a baddie then I find out I am on his ignore list when I go to respond. Got to love the internet.

I weep for the future of humanity.

Huh...on VC, the guys & gals I fly with just ignore bad strategies when we encounter them (and may also correct them). When someone gets rude, we hope for a same faction match or hop on our twinks and then it's open season.:D