what would happen if the Hutts went extinct?

saiyanjedidmv

I wasn't 100% sure where to put this.

so what would happen if the Hutts were to all of a sudden go extinct? what impacts would it have? etc, etc

(you can literally be either silly or serious with this question or both)

not sure how to answer my own question but I do know of 1 race that would be really, really happy the Evocii. I can literally see them sing a Hutt version of the witch is gone (you know from the wizard of oz)

Edited by saiyanjedidmv

I wasn't 100% sure where to put this.

so what would happen if the Hutts were to all of a sudden go extinct? what impacts would it have? etc, etc

(you can literally be either silly or serious with this question or both)

not sure how to answer my own question but I do know of 1 race that would be really, really happy the Evocii. I can literally see them sing a Hutt version of the witch is gone (you know from the wizard of oz)

Well I guess food companies would cry. Since they loose some very big *pun intended* customers.

Edited by SandsOfArrakis

There would be a power vacuum in just about every criminal syndicate. Former slaves would either be enslaved to somebody else, or run off to join another faction, or alternatively form an independent faction. Former lackeys would fight for control of the Cartel.

The black market would be impacted one way or another by a sudden disruption in the slave and spice trades.

In terms of the war, the Republic would lose its Hutt allies and the Empire would likely move in to acquire the resources of Hutt worlds.

Think of it as a Cartel Civil War. :D