Wait...shared same-faction companions across Legacy for GSF?

BobBudJones

I saw in another thread someone claimed to have access to any unlocked same-faction companions across his legacy.

?????

I certainly don't have this. If I start a new character, they have exactly zero comps unlocked for GSF. Am I missing something?

I saw in another thread someone claimed to have access to any unlocked same-faction companions across his legacy.

?????

I certainly don't have this. If I start a new character, they have exactly zero comps unlocked for GSF. Am I missing something?

the only companions I have unlocked legacy wide are the GSF specific ones, but I'm pretty sure I don't have any of my toon's companions unlocked legacy wide.

Yeah, and if I understand Chris Schmidt correctly, this was a decision they made early on regarding legacy-wide stuff.

Nothing in PvP really goes legacy-wide, and every character earns their own reputation on the field of battle. Success on one character doesn't translate to success on another character in either ground or space PvP. That means ships, components, crew members, nada.

Plus, it would have required more expensive technology to implement. They may look at it again in the future, but right now, it is what it is.

Edited by QuinMantha