The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Game+, Flashback or some other way to repeat class/planetary story

I would pay good money to be able to repeat the class story on my max level characters. Not for rewards, but just to try out different options. I would just create another alt, but all my slots are full. Further, I've leveled 18 characters to 55 and I just want to play the stories again, not level.

I would pay good money to be able to repeat the class story on my max level characters. Not for rewards, but just to try out different options. I would just create another alt, but all my slots are full. Further, I've leveled 18 characters to 55 and I just want to play the stories again, not level.

I agree, when you level (outside of 2xp weekend) you tend to focus on hitting all the quest givers and bonus. This is actually why double xp is awesome because you spend less time on each planet.

This would be an amazing addition to the game. Honestly its a quite do-able one to. The basic coding is already here and constantly running for other player all they would need to do is what they did with flashpoint couriers and heroic couriers. Wich Hopefully could be in a future update late this year if they start this summer. I love the story lines and in KOTOR I & II i went though hundred upon thousands of hours of multiple playthroughs with all the classes and the many ways to use each class. I would love to be able to go back and make lightside where i made dark and visa versa. HOpefully this post gets notice by the big BW. I mean honestly its very easy to implement and would probably only require a .0.0.0 kind of patch. (theoretically)