How many pops do you guys get

Abbrachmann

Seeing that we are infact an rp server most of the communities interest lies elsewhere. But 4v4's are scheduled and set up with the guilds who are interested it's a small base but the pops usually come when scheduled we usually check in with eachother. We are far from the most coordinated about getting ranked queues started, but they do happen. Solo pops on the other hand are rare and frustrating to maintain you may keep it going for a few hours if you spam enough and people hop in but it's a lot of work and usually people get dramatic when they lose I myself can get frustrated I don't suggest this sever if you want to see solo pops but the regs are nice and if you get to know the guilds here it's easy to set up days that your team can queue against others

Not that I know of I don't see it happen atleast and it usually takes a long time to set up and constant trading this is not a solo queue server though it does pop on the ocassion due to enough promotion in pvp chat. Edited by Evonaut

its definitely not as healthy as bastion or pot5, but theres the 4 usual teams in group queue on friday nights (coincidentally all pubs). sometimes pug groups will get in on it, but it usually ends badly for them and we never see them again.

a lot of us are pve'ers and rp'ers as well, a very few amount of people on this server strictly pvp. if you're looking to transfer (im assuming not because Breakfast is one of the best 4's teams in the game right now) the community is pretty chill but not the ranked action you're used to, and definitely not the same level of competition. hope this helped.

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

its definitely not as healthy as bastion or pot5, but theres the 4 usual teams in group queue on friday nights (coincidentally all pubs). sometimes pug groups will get in on it, but it usually ends badly for them and we never see them again.

a lot of us are pve'ers and rp'ers as well, a very few amount of people on this server strictly pvp. if you're looking to transfer (im assuming not because Breakfast is one of the best 4's teams in the game right now) the community is pretty chill but not the ranked action you're used to, and definitely not the same level of competition. hope this helped.

It would probably just be two of us on pubside alts, just to transfer and play elsewhere for fun. Would be entertaining if you picked us up for ranked at some point though, dat ranged dps so stronk.

TY for the breakfast comment too, much loves.

It would probably just be two of us on pubside alts, just to transfer and play elsewhere for fun. Would be entertaining if you picked us up for ranked at some point though, dat ranged dps so stronk.

TY for the breakfast comment too, much loves.

We're always looking for new people to chill with, /who Exiles on pub side and find me or Bethanie. And don't mind Jballa, he's just mad because he lost to Eelum in pyro duels :rak_01: