Dear Customer Service....

_FeatherStone_

I am pretty sure we are all glad that you are more than happy to help when we have issues. But I just have one question.

Why not allow F2P/ Subs to even participate on forums or create tickets?

Do you guys care about the "Community", or is the "Community" to you guys just the subs?!?!?!

I don't know about the customer service, but the forums is for a reason. A complete f2p player should not be allowed to post as anyone could then create an account to spam and troll the forums again and again. Preffered is still debatable. Edited by Sangrar

I don't know about the customer service, but the forums is for a reason. A complete f2p player should not be allowed to post as anyone could then create an account to spam and troll the forums again and again. Preffered is still debatable.

And still other F2P MMOs somehow seem to have Silver/Preferred players at least use the forums...many have the support forums open to even the complete F2P members.

I am pretty sure we are all glad that you are more than happy to help when we have issues. But I just have one question.

Do you guys care about the "Community", or is the "Community" to you guys just the subs?!?!?!

Yeah, that's what we need....gold sellers flooding the forums like they have general chat in the game, lol. If you're F2P, then you're not contributing any money to this game.....forums posting is a privilege, not a right. Besides, send your question or concern via email to support @swtor.com as your odds of getting your issues resolved are much quicker that way than through a support ticket or forum post. I go straight to email and don't even bother with the other two methods as email is much more reliable in terms of getting a prompt and relevant response.

$10.00 for 1million credits gamereasy.com :D

This is what would happen in every thread 20 times a day and be on the top of every page if F2P could post on the forums lololol

For this reason F2P should never be allowed to post on the forums... all it takes is 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch... sad but true in this case....

Edited by Jamalzero

Funny, never see that on the STO forums despite you only needing an account to post. You get more trolls from people who may not actually play, but that's about it.

People are really overblowing the amount of gold sellers who post on F2P game forums.

Funny, never see that on the STO forums despite you only needing an account to post. You get more trolls from people who may not actually play, but that's about it.

People are really overblowing the amount of gold sellers who post on F2P game forums.

I'm guessing you don't see a lot of gold sellers in-game in STO, either. I don't know, I don't play it.

However, gold sellers tend to flock to games that are popular--that's where the money is. So it might be that you're not seeing any gold-selling posts on the STO forums because *there's no profit in it*.

They also could just have crackerjack forum moderators.

I'm guessing you don't see a lot of gold sellers in-game in STO, either. I don't know, I don't play it.

However, gold sellers tend to flock to games that are popular--that's where the money is. So it might be that you're not seeing any gold-selling posts on the STO forums because *there's no profit in it*.

They also could just have crackerjack forum moderators.

I see about as many as I saw in WoW about a year ago and in this game before I stopped playing previously.

MArket wise, I don't think that the these two are different enough for this game to suddenly get a flood of gold spammers. And this game can certainly limit it to prefered status, meaning they would have to at least pay money to post here (STO doesn't have this).

Their forum mods are all volunteer and they are not around all the time.

Either way, I think that the possibility of this happening is being way overblown.

Edited by Greyhamea

What is your subscription worth to you?

For me it gives me the right to make jokes in general SWTOR forum from the misery of F2P players.

Second, why would we want to listen to complains from F2P players?

Most answers to their problems can be answered with simple, 'Subscribe'!