Since we can't name and shame a little warning to...

Mistwisp

...people currently running the lower flashpoints (Hammer, Athiss, etc).

If your assigned tank from group finder is a Jedi Guardian, check his gear. If he doesn't have his Shield Focus (or any focus...seriously!!!) equipped, then there is a tool who keeps rolling as a tank and pretending to be a noob! He also uses his false noobishness to need roll everything in sight! Multiple offences on both counts!

My advice, drop the group, ignore the dude, resume life knowing that one small troll got a little bit hungrier.

...people currently running the lower flashpoints (Hammer, Athiss, etc).

If your assigned tank from group finder is a Jedi Guardian, check his gear. If he doesn't have his Shield Focus (or any focus...seriously!!!) equipped, then there is a tool who keeps rolling as a tank and pretending to be a noob! He also uses his false noobishness to need roll everything in sight! Multiple offences on both counts!

My advice, drop the group, ignore the dude, resume life knowing that one small troll got a little bit hungrier.

I understand your frustrations, but know that there is a known bug that when checking gear, the offhand item won't show on our screen, even if they have it equipped.

I understand your frustrations, but know that there is a known bug that when checking gear, the offhand item won't show on our screen, even if they have it equipped.

He's just pretending to be a noob. I hear its a common offense these days...

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know. In this instance when I asked him if he had a shield focus equipped his response was "What's that?".