To GS or not to GS, that is the question (Alt. Title: What's in YOUR hangar?)

bmharrison

For some reason I find this hilarious. Probably because it took me forever to realize you where using names of classes from another game. I took barbarians at face value.

Hah, I did as well.

That looks very nice sittin' there all smug at the bottom of your sig :jawa_biggrin:

Playing what you enjoy only gets you so far though. When the current game meta is large gunship sniperfests and you enjoy playing a dogfighting class, you are not going to have fun when you are one of only 2 or 3 players on your team that is trying to dogfight against a team of 4+ gunships sitting in a field of bomber mines. So your options become either play a class you don't enjoy, or play a class you do enjoy but but have an absolutely horrible time in it. When it gets to the point that the only way you can contribute is by getting every available powerup and hoping you can do something before you get popped by an ocean of gunships as you try to get in range... little enjoyment in that.

I think you should have all ship types available for each match. You never know how it will go.

Example - yesterday I got TDM. Wanted to play striker, first type. First 5 min we were 15:2/3 score, I had 10 kills.

All of sudden 3/4 GS showed. On my side 0. Not to mention I was teamed with lot of new players with few ships available only.

Do you want to guess how match ended? :D