About the housing Digital Expansion

Rekar

In their forecast for this game earlier. They said there was going to 2 expansions this year with one being like the starship pvp stuff. If that's true is this Housing one of the expansions??? I mean I like it an all but if its going to be this and a space one, they should add more to it then just this. Anyone have any other ideas??

In their forecast for this game earlier. They said there was going to 2 expansions this year with one being like the starship pvp stuff. If that's true is this Housing one of the expansions??? I mean I like it an all but if its going to be this and a space one, they should add more to it then just this. Anyone have any other ideas??

Yes. Yes.

They said there's going to be one expansion "similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope" (emphasis added) and one similar to RotHC. The prevailing assumption is that the Strongholds Expansion is the one that's similar in scope to GSF, since it's adding a brand new feature to the game, is free, and doesn't seem to be adjusting the "version number" of the game (i.e. there's no indication that the main release will be 3.0 the way RotHC was 2.0).

The RotHC-sized expansion will likely be at the very end of the year (nothing currently announced about it).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.