The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looked in on 2.7, saw no character customization :(

Macetheace

wtb mustaches that don't look like cheap paint brushes

so totally agreed, why can't we have those thin looking ones on some of the NPCs? sure you have to do it on all the huamn faces, but it's not a haard task it's jsut a bit tedious, but entirely desired.

The day we get size 3 height males with a size 2 or 1 thickness is the day we can have Voss and Muun's too who are traditioanlly tall and slim, Voss are size 3 with size 2 thickness, Muun's are size 3 heights with size 1 thickness.

HAve we ever seen a female Muun?

I would love to see a lot more player customization. I could not and still don't understand why they did not debut the appearance kiosk without at least 1 new customization for each race. The fact that they still haven't corrected this mistake is just crazy. I don't have one Human or Mirialan well, I guess there went 90% of the additions. I also don't know why they are sold on the cartel market in 'packs' why not just put them directly in the appearance kiosk and charge for them just like you do with the changes. I doubt I'm alone in saying there would be more purchases and more of changes to characters if this was done and price appropriately. Smaller charges for changes and appearance alterations would likely lead to more spur of the moment changes and more purchases in the long run.