Poll: Smite VS Swtor, Go Vote, Smite is winning 90% to 10%

Jack_Shadowshade

If you enjoy pvp in a MMO you'd most likely love smite.

Hirez studio is doing so many great positive things with this game I'm just going to list a few.

- Content updates every 2-3 weeks (Playable Characters, skins, Balance)

- Bug Fixes every 1-2 weeks (Bugs, Balance, engine and game fixes)

- 24/7 live stream

- Working with and promoting numerous charities

- Weekly community Videos (Top plays, Top steam moments, Community update, Minions has spawned-officer sitcom)

- Daily Dev and community team interactions

- 200k Launch Tournament

- Devs listen to player feedback

If you don't like the game that's one thing but smite outclasses swtor in everyway. Okay maybe its not fair to compare them but at the end of the day one is very committed to their game and community and one is only committed to making money.

So it should be no surprise that swtor gets crushed in a polling of this type. Swtor has disappointed its player base around every corner, insulted them and now has put way to much of an effort on the cash shop over the game. I will be the first to admit Eric and the gang are doing alright now but its too little too late. Eric and his community team did almost nothing for 6 months straight not to mention the dev team does not post or update at all or ever.

But anyways if you like MMO style pvp and want to get into a moba I would really recommend trying smite out. I've converted 5 people off of swtor to play smite.

Here are a couple reasons you might like smite.

- Competitive leagues and ranked matches

- 3rd person view instead of overhead view like all other moba's

- Great character variety and balance

- Everything is a skill shot (Point and shoot no lock on)

- No time commitment to play (All items are bought each game and there are no character levels)

- No nickel and dimming (Premium content is skins and voice packs. There is no benefit to spending money in game outside of cosmetic.

Honest though, try out smite. I promise you will not be disappointed, unless you don't like pvp.

Ps. You can play any time of the day and there is always people to play with, that normally wouldn't be a selling point for a game but if you play swtor it might be.

And Smite does all those things very well cause they learned this from LoL!

This poll should be Smite vs LoL not TOR!

And imo Smite<LoL, Riot has truly made theres a free game without ever having to spend a dime! Granted it's a whole lot of matches to get all the champions, but you can still purchase them all without ever dropping a dime. Plus I'm moreof a fan of looking down, than over the shoulder, but nontheless both very popular games. Think I just seen that LoL went over the 70 million accounts here recently, thats a few lol.