Fadeout bugged?

colemanron

Having the Fadeout buff apparently does not stop pulls and knockbacks to affect Sorcerers. I just tested this with Force Push, Overload and the Assassin pull, and if I understand the tooltip of the talent correctly, these abilities should not affect Sorcerers while having the Fadeout buff on them. Is it intended, or is it a bug waiting to be fixed?

Also I am not sure wether knockdowns are supposed to belong to the category of movement-impairing effects, but in case they are, Spike also definitely took effect while the Fadeout buff was up.

Edited by colemanron

Having the Fadeout buff apparently does not stop pulls and knockbacks to affect Sorcerers. I just tested this with Force Push, Overload and the Assassin pull, and if I understand the tooltip of the talent correctly, these abilities should not affect Sorcerers while having the Fadeout buff on them. Is it intended, or is it a bug waiting to be fixed?

Also I am not sure wether knockdowns are supposed to belong to the category of movement-impairing effects, but in case they are, Spike also definitely took effect while the Fadeout buff was up.

Movement impairing effects are Roots (can't move) and Slow (slowed down)

Being pulled or pushed is Physics which you are not immune to.

So if a sorc is force speeding along someone can still:

Stun

Pull

Knockback

Knockdown <- will be removed from ALL player classes in 2.7 so forget about this

Push

But they can't:

Root

Slow

The current situation is they ALL work.