So where's my playable Togruta?

SuperCredit

Is it still a possible next species, or did they get super lazy and say oh it's too hard?

If they can do twi'lek..they can do Togruta. They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

I'd Pay 2000 Cartel Coins to unlock the species. So come on. Make a good decision.

Anyone else want Playable Togruta?

It's not the just the heads, but many chest pieces that would have clipping issues.

I am all for it, it would be extremely popular too, but I doubt it's the next species because of the size and capabilities of the current SWTOR team.

As far as Bothan, based on Kuat at least, that doesn't look different enough from Cather to me. It would be a real waste to develop that.

• 1 month later...
It's not the just the heads, but many chest pieces that would have clipping issues.

I am all for it, it would be extremely popular too, but I doubt it's the next species because of the size and capabilities of the current SWTOR team.

As far as Bothan, based on Kuat at least, that doesn't look different enough from Cather to me. It would be a real waste to develop that.

Not if they implement the front lekkus like the NPC`s - fixed position, part of the body skeleton and not head, to allow free movement. They would let only the rest free - which is considerably smaller than what the twileks have.

It would be a mistake to allow the front lekkus free moving, I`d think. It will look really nasty when running or jumping imo.

Edited by Styxx

I'm sorry, but this whole "clipping issues" is bullsh¦t. Have you seen the vast amount of armour in game that they have and continue to release that suffers from clipping?

Has anyone ever put on the Genteel Dress top on a female? That thing clips through your thighs like there's no tomorrow.

Then there's clipping with weapons during cutscene's that they don't care to fix. One example being my Shadow's double bladed lightsaber floating a good three inches from her hand, clipping through through her fingers.

Keep giving them those ideas.

Great. Goats on two legs for all.

not goats they are dogs. Bothans are dogs B^P

i would rather see Kel Dor, Gand, Ithorian, or Trandshan ill even take Barabel

i forget what they are called but those lil mouse looking ones.. i would like one of those as well B^)

Edited by Edzew

yah...one has two brain worms going down while the other has brain worms going up and down...as I said..mutated Lekku. Oh and Togruta have Clown paint on. There is that.

No we -need- something more unique..

Personally I'd like Voss. Even if they're not as unique as some others.

but Voss are just pink and blue humans... how is that unique??

But twi'leks aren't done right, so why would you want this? My lekku either clip through helmets or disappear completely! You'd think, at the very least, they could sculpt something that fits twi'lek heads, then add empty mod slots and sell them on the GTN. I'd be very willing to pay for such a thing.

Well, if you need to be so retentive that it bothers you don't play one. I would like it as well despite any clipping problems that cause some of you issues.

Seeing as this topic has been brought up again. I guess ill just say it again. I want to play as a voss. but sadly the lore wouldnt allow it unless they came in a later expansion that raised the level cap to lets say 60. So if there was an expansion adding them they could be a playable species at level 60 and have their own story arc or something like that. Or another way to get one would be to have them a voss legend reputation and have gotten one toon to level 55 unlock. Which would make them a rare species to get. And somewhat fitting the lore since there are very few found outside of voss. Im not to big on the togruta but if thats another wanted species it should be added

I'd vote for the Togruta as well.

Nautolans are not a bad idea. And whoever said Barabel, that would be interesting too.

Personally, I'd like to see Duros, but I don't think that will happen. I'm not sure there is enough customization options with them to make them a playable species.

I'd vote no for the Bothans. And I'm indifferent to the Voss.

What about Arkanians?

What about Arkanians?

They technically already exist in game.. if you make them right, just make a human, dye the eyes white and grey/whiten the hair, put the skin tone to the minimal tone setting

I RP an Arkanian on my Jugg.. and just hope no one mentions the hands lol

My Jugg Tephros

Edited by dacentabaal