PTS testing gathering

Lytewraith

Well i'd just like to say thanx to the folks who came out to the test server and helped us get 2 matchs on the new ships.We got a dom and a death match and it was crazy fun . Some of the longest flying around ever and the most fun ive had in a long time.

For those who didn't get to make it the new ships are defintly something different and takes a bit to get use too. I hope you enjoy them when you get them on live as much as I enjoyed testing them .

They were fun but defintly have to have loadouts changed up a bit and tweeked to your playstyles but fun never the less.

We had 2 ops group's of 8 each testing on the pts and got 2 pops and had a great time. Some very very good test pilots I must add and you are all ace's in my book and have a open invite to fly with black squadron on pot 5 and pts anytime.

Thanx again you guys and gals

Yahriel checking in...

Ya the testing was a blast, only two matches but they both went to the time limit. Both sides were good about trading kills in TDM and we left 1 satellite open in Domination so the players had ample time to try out the new ships. My republic characters don't have much requisition so I didn't get to fly the new ships but I had a fun time anyway. Meet some really nice people.

Lets do this again next weekend :) Maybe we can get the imperial side involved more.

We should get some more testing going on this week and weekend. I will be on (On Nikolete) the PTS Weednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday. I'm open to grouping for GSF so we can get some good tests of the news ships and hopefully the new map. Edited by RiVaN_