Sooo...Traditional Jedi Robes?

Lovethebeard

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yo, yup still here! You'll hear about those new jedi robes we been asking for being added to the game? Ah yea nope, :)still nothing! Still going to BUMP this!!! Need 30 moar pages!!!!:cool:

Apparently there is a long sleeve, black robe coming to the cartel market. A BioWare employee stated this at the last cantina event. :cool:

Apparently there is a long sleeve, black robe coming to the cartel market. A BioWare employee stated this at the last cantina event. :cool:

Yes i remember someones post of the name. But its not the style that we are speaking of. Google the name of the person that wore it and it does not look anything like what we are asking for here. But i do have to say if it gets into the game ita a "step" in the right direction along with the temple guardian set.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes i remember someones post of the name. But its not the style that we are speaking of. Google the name of the person that wore it and it does not look anything like what we are asking for here. But i do have to say if it gets into the game ita a "step" in the right direction along with the temple guardian set.

Do you remember the armor set that they said it belonged too? I'm going to check it out now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.