If you insist on stealth at least make them appear when they are supposed to.

NathanielStarr

The game isn't rendering stealthers that attack, fast enough. They can get 2 to 3 hits on you before you can target them. Trust me it's not my system. I have a very good system. 32Gb ram, 4.0 8 core AMD, 2 dual-SLI Geforce 540ti's. So it's not that. I don't lag when most people lag in this game. I can have the game turned all the way up when 24 of us go after Dreadtooth and I don't lag, but stealth isn't rendering when it should.

It seems though that the latest update is causing them to render too slowly. Fix it.

Stealth crier continues to cry about stealth. No support. The rendering issue is with your PC, I built a new one and play on a cat6 connection, It no longer happens, that is on your side. Upgrade.

AMD processors = crap

GPUs = old

sli can cause problems in this game.

Edited by Smuglebunny

It sometimes happens to me as well, same in operations where I sometimes can't see the spawning adds even if I know they are there. (Droids in the EV turrets, larvas in TFB.) I've heard loads of complaints about these, and no real solutions. Not sure if the problem is serverside or not.

The game isn't rendering stealthers that attack, fast enough. They can get 2 to 3 hits on you before you can target them. Trust me it's not my system. I have a very good system. 32Gb ram, 4.0 8 core AMD, 2 dual-SLI Geforce 540ti's. So it's not that. I don't lag when most people lag in this game. I can have the game turned all the way up when 24 of us go after Dreadtooth and I don't lag, but stealth isn't rendering when it should.

It seems though that the latest update is causing them to render too slowly. Fix it.

can't say I've noticed this in particular. there has been a lot more intermittent lag causing dropped frames since 2.6,