Rage's not so secret dueling tournament

OhhRage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for coming out BC-ers! :D

Congrats to Secret for winning it with a FLAWESS record :)

My favorite duels were

The Photo finishes with

Waka and Jariler

and Tuet and Kainryk

The Amazing win from Urd against Liscil

Lint fighting without a stance :o

And sagoda's semi finals and finals matches

Thanks again, ill definately host more tourneys in the future :D

My favorite duels were

The Photo finishes with

Waka and Jariler

and Tuet and Kainryk

and thanks to that ammut guy for streaming. oh wait..

My favorite duels were

The Photo finishes with

Waka and Jariler

and Tuet and Kainryk

What about mine where I forgot to put a cell on and still won :p

No cell, no stance, for the best pvpers it doesn't matter! :)

Great games tonight everyone. These vids'll be up by tomorrow morning. Batched in with the rest of today's vids so it'll take all night.

I want to thank everyone for letting me hang out. That was an absolute blast. I hope I get invited to the next one.

Also if you check the vids out, vids 2 and 3 have the mumble chat patched through twitch's stream so you get to hear all of that too. :) Saved forevers and evers!!!!!!!!! Sadly some graphical issues that came from nowhere that really bug me. :( Red strobing, I have no idea why. People appearing and disappearing even though they were in range, no idea why. I plan on getting all that worked out for next time.

Thanks again that was a blast. Hope we can do some additional prep next time so I can be piped right into the mumble and avoid a lot of the technical issues I unfortunately had. :(

Also next time I'm bringing macrobinoculars. :)

Also mad extra awesome props to the bouncers. That was my favorite non-duel part. :) The bouncers all get a :D:D great job!

GGs. Absolutely fun. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

Edited by siegeshot

I wish I was in the pool....I wanted to put my knife in secret's back.

MUAHAHAHAHAH >:D maybe next time. Sorry I couldn't make it is a bouncer, ran into other things then just crashed was so tired.

I will be monitoring for the next one, maybe throw in a surprise toon instead of one I am known and hated with.

P.S. @Secret (teej) --- I guess all that poking and prodding on the inflatable dummy buffed you up after all ;)

If there is a next tournament, there should be a prize for the first non stealther to make it the farthest. ;)

There should be quite a few lesser 'achievements' like "no stance" achievement and "no cell" achievement. :) and yea "no stealth" achievement. :)

Then maybe for one of the half time shows, we have a game of "bouncer" where the pullers, pushers, and bouncers have to herd all the non puller/pusher/bouncers into a circle or something. Nobody can move but them and they have like 3 minutes to move everyone else all into a circle. :)

My favorite duels were

The Photo finishes with

Waka and Jariler

and Tuet and Kainryk

Sorry, who was Tuet again? I am not familiar with everyone lol

Thank you for the tournament! A little disappointed in my showing, but I had a blast and look forward to redeeming myself in the next one :)

Parts 1 and 2 are up on my channel. 2 is completing it's render process and 3 is almost done rendering. It should be up some time tonight.

I had to reprocess 2 and 3 which nearly took all day and they're quite watchable from the looks of it now. There were tons upon tons of graphical glitches. swtor obviously can't handle 40 people with aoe and pvp goin on but it does a valid attempt to say the least. The biggest issue was the random invisible clumps of people. :p

I can't wait until the next one!!! I know I can improve on this... I'm hoping maybe with player housing we can have personal private dual areas or something, who knows.

Take care everyone and thanks again!

Edited by siegeshot

Parts 1 and 2 are up on my channel. 2 is completing it's render process and 3 is almost done rendering. It should be up some time tonight.

I had to reprocess 2 and 3 which nearly took all day and they're quite watchable from the looks of it now. There were tons upon tons of graphical glitches. swtor obviously can't handle 40 people with aoe and pvp goin on but it does a valid attempt to say the least. The biggest issue was the random invisible clumps of people. :p

I can't wait until the next one!!! I know I can improve on this... I'm hoping maybe with player housing we can have personal private dual areas or something, who knows.

Take care everyone and thanks again!

samus you're a cutie