Respirators for all classes.

Hupp

Question: Why do you think a Republic re-breather would look the same as the Empire model?

Considering, with adaptive gear, you can make a Jedi look like a Sith/Trooper/Smuggler, and vice versa, your question seems irrelevant. But for argument's sake, the rebreather could simply be made by a corporation that sells to whoever's buying: Empire, Republic, Hutts, pirates, etc. Or the Empire version happens to be really well made (after all, so many of their Sith seem to need them), so the Republic world of Spacechina made a knockoff bootleg version.

Edited by HeatRacer

Question: Why do you think a Republic re-breather would look the same as the Empire model?

There is plenty of overlap and grey area's in the universe (nar shaddaa, hutta) . My character might not follow your path, so I dont see why it should not be available.

Edited by Hupp
better explained

the rebreather could simply be made by a corporation.

Oh gods, rebreathers made by Czerka? With knock-off Rakata tech "We don't know what it does but it looks like it was designed to fit over the mouth... and we haven't heard any reports of problems from the testing centre... actually... come to think of it, we haven't heard *anything from the testing centre lately. Apart from that odd prank message about "It's coming through the walls!" a couple of months ago. Anyway, we have complete confidence in our new range of rebreathers. And please read the disclaimer. Especially that paragraph about species-changing."

This probably explains the lack of a hood toggle after two years. "Jedi Robes made by Czerka fabrics... no, trust us, you *don't* want to be able to see what's happened to your hair and the bits of your head it covers."

Edited by RowanThursday

• 4 weeks later...

I don't care about having it on the republic side...but I think it should definitely be available for Inquisitors as well.

That headgear is the best looking piece in the game for Sith...in my opinion.

At this point...that headgear is literally the only reason I have a Warrior instead of an Inquisitor.

Edited by VitalityPrime