Top arena teams here

SevenFC

As a player that plays on this server you will never see it happen.

People here like to be a big fish in a small pond. its like having a server full of Lebron James. Plus i think there is a little fear there. its understandable though. Some people thrive trying to prove they are the best and some people just like to beat up the little guy and be happy with it.

As a player that plays on this server you will never see it happen.

People here like to be a big fish in a small pond. its like having a server full of Lebron James. Plus i think there is a little fear there. its understandable though. Some people thrive trying to prove they are the best and some people just like to beat up the little guy and be happy with it.

Your idea of a good time is to intentionally lose PvP matches to see people rage. Your argument is invalid.

Edited by countpopeula

Damn...me thinks you are imitating a certain troll that's currently hovering around the PoT5 forums...I see what you're doing.

I'd pay money to have Oldsnake forcibly transferred to POT5.

Oh **** no....send him to the Bastion...or maybe an RP server...Actually, maybe an RP server would be better...might ruin all the RP while he's there.

Your idea of a good time is to intentionally lose PvP matches to see people rage. Your argument is invalid.

No its not. I remember when the Mind trick server was merged with this server and destroyed every person that was on this server that is why when they introduced the server transfer service most of them players that actually wanted a challenge took off.

Of course it still wasn't as good as when this game first launched when there was pops instantly and everyone was having a good time. Now its like all we got is the whiny players that cant really play other games that require skill and then they just blame the other games and they play this game.

What on earth are you talking about?

You don't think that force speeding a sorc into the enemy team every match is deliberately losing? Or was your rambling incoherent post some kind of attempt to explain why you are doing it?

What on earth are you talking about?

You don't think that force speeding a sorc into the enemy team every match is deliberately losing? Or was your rambling incoherent post some kind of attempt to explain why you are doing it?

My last post justified my previous post before that one.

saying that i play a different style doesn't make my argument invalid. I can be terrible and still observe what other people are like here. People do that all the time in real sports.

saying that i play a different style doesn't make my argument invalid. I can be terrible and still observe what other people are like here. People do that all the time in real sports.

I'm sure that makes sense in your head somehow.

Use your refer a friend stuff for a free transfer I really wanna make some people cry

Take your own advise and transfer to Bastion then, the troll you're poorly imitating says he'll pay for it.

Top team here is usually 1/2 to all ID members depending on the night, so my guess is you've already played.

You don't play a style at all. You intentionally tank Ranked Solo Arenas just to piss people off. Your "playstyle" could only be described as "troll" or "bad", but that would be giving you too much credit. Your observations of personalities are limited to the sample size of everyone you make angry by ruining their play. That doesn't do anything other than discredit everything you say. You're either the best troll on the server or the worst person to ever play this game, I'll give you a hint. It's not the first option.. Even Fatedd at least tried to be good, you don't even rate that high.

I had 4.6k rating last season and am 74-2 right now. Watch some streams. Top team on pot5>pve server

I would certainly hope so. Otherwise what would you all have to say for yourselves, a bunch of "PvE'ers" being better than you at your own sector of the game would make you irrelevant. Wait, you're not on this server, so you are. Transfer back, no one is here to serve your whims.

He's not even a good troll. He used to be before he started posting on the forums which made it blatantly obvious that he is just trolling. There is an easy way to fix the problem and that's to not respond to him on the forums (or ignore him) He's just doing it for attention so take that away from him. In game is just as easy. Add him to your friends list and when he logs on either A) wait for him to get in a game so he can't physically get into yours or B) log over to the pub side and play there. If you do both of these you'll completely cut Oldsnake out from your SWTOR experience.

I have no idea if he's actually a bad player but I do know he's trolling so just ignore him.