Pts fail

Lytewraith

Just wanted to say it is another let down.

another open pts to actually try out the 2 new ships and a map.To see if there are any bugs and what the ships are going to do . Yet no one show's up to do it . We had black squadron with 8 people on it from 2 pm est till 4 pm est and I just checked it again and nothing except 40 people testing df . It amazes me that people will go spend hours on a op for a chance at a piece of gear on a test server and to see one the one change to the boss was but no one will show up to test out 2 ships and a map.

Wile waiting and yes I was waiting had to listen to bs from the non gsf pilots who cant fly in the first place wine about how bad gsf is.

Well here is the best fix of all BW. Give us 4 man death matchs like arena's in ground wz's and give us a ranked que system to keep the real pilots away from the newbs and the babie's .

Playing a match you know even if here is 4-6 on a single person you are going to win even if you give them all the control points. Is not any fun

If you want us to test something out for gsf then your going to have to make it so we can other wse it is a wine fest aginst us for playing what we enjoy . GIVE US 4 MAN MATCH"S and we would be happy to test out your new stuff before it launch's

Or at least give 4 man queue on pts so we can fly the new ships and dogfight a little to test them. It's hard to get 20-30 people to get the queue pop.

EDIT: I should say let us have small group fights on the test server at least. You don't have to make a whole new mode just make it so we can get into a match.

Edited by okiobe

Just wanted to say it is another let down.

another open pts to actually try out the 2 new ships and a map.To see if there are any bugs and what the ships are going to do . Yet no one show's up to do it . We had black squadron with 8 people on it from 2 pm est till 4 pm est and I just checked it again and nothing except 40 people testing df . It amazes me that people will go spend hours on a op for a chance at a piece of gear on a test server and to see one the one change to the boss was but no one will show up to test out 2 ships and a map.

I've stayed there in queue for GSF and the new FPS for ages and gotten nothing. It is frustrating. Unfortunately, there really isn't much to encourage people to go try it out. It's a HUGE download to go test something where your feedback gets mostly ignored. I can understand why people don't do it.

Wile waiting and yes I was waiting had to listen to bs from the non gsf pilots who cant fly in the first place wine about how bad gsf is.

Well here is the best fix of all BW. Give us 4 man death matchs like arena's in ground wz's and give us a ranked que system to keep the real pilots away from the newbs and the babie's .

I certainly don't want 4 man GSF. 8 is small enough. However, if BW doesn't fix the overly large effect of mods, people simply aren't going to play and it'll die out. (It's already working on it from what I can see.)

Ranked GSF isn't going to help. The top guys would rather farm the comms than have a real match (why else do they premade and queue sync now when they know the opposing side doesn't have anything buy noob pugs?)

I enjoyed GSF. The problem is my really modded out guy trashes noobs and my guy with mostly stock ships gets trashed by anyone with a good stack of mods. Neither end is any fun. It's getting to the point I play once in a while instead of every day.

I certainly don't want 4 man GSF. 8 is small enough. However, if BW doesn't fix the overly large effect of mods, people simply aren't going to play and it'll die out. (It's already working on it from what I can see.)

I think he's just talking about on the PTS. For, you know, testing purposes.

Ranked GSF isn't going to help. The top guys would rather farm the comms than have a real match (why else do they premade and queue sync now when they know the opposing side doesn't have anything buy noob pugs?)

Yeah, I definitely need more than 100k fleet req on my Flashfire, and I definitely don't queue as a group because I enjoy playing with those people. That'd just be madness.

Yea had a guildie download the patch too to test to find out he couldn't log in.

YEa 4v4 for testing purpose's. Oft be a Meat bag some where eles man reported you as spam on pts and ill do the same here some of us actually enjoy this game and the mini games as you called it.

Your just upset because you suck at it so bad your 13 year sister is better then you .