The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Particular Belts or Pants

I'd love to have a belt or set of leg armor or pants, where attached is the "skirt" part of the Imperial Agent's original PvE gear. That kind of "skirt" would look great with the armor my trooper has on, just unfortunately the armor is no longer available, and was only available to Agents in the first place. I'd like to have the "skirt" with my Verpine Chestplate or KDY Chestplate cause I think it'd look awesome. I think other "buttflaps" should also be added to future belts so we can have a "skirt" without having to choose a chestplate we may not like.

The Agent "Skirt" also would look great on a number of Jedi and Sith robes, as it's somewhat remniscent of Anakin and Darth Maul's robes from the films.

Edited by Blowwtorch

It's called a kama, although I prefer to call them a** capes. I made a thread about this the other day although it didn't gain much traction. I would also rather that they be craftable so crafters can have something cool to make.

I know they're Kamas but a lot of the people in the game don't

I know they're Kamas but a lot of the people in the game don't

I'm just quoting and replying to you so this thread stays bumped.

I would really like for this to happen. So many of the armor sets would look good with kamas and instead of creating separate armor sets or changing existing sets just release belts with kamas, or a** capes, so I can put it on whatever set I want. Everyone wins!!

I'd like various types of Kamas. Some with front flaps as well, some that bind to your primary color, some secondary, some a preset color that doesn't change (Section X, Arkanian, Black Market) some that come on standard belts and others that come attached to grenadier belts. Either Cartel Market, Reputation, or Crafters would be a great way to add them. I don't care how, I just want a Kama on my chestplate that currently doesn't have one. Edited by Blowwtorch

By the year 19 BBY, numerous shops and stalls situated along the length of Chortav Meshurkaane—"Gem-Cutters Street"—in Keldabe, the capital city of Mandalore, sold a number of leather goods including kamas on the city's twice-weekly market days.

Fun fact about kamas.

I'd like various types of Kamas. Some with front flaps as well, some that bind to your primary color, some secondary, some a preset color that doesn't change (Section X, Arkanian, Black Market) some that come on standard belts and others that come attached to grenadier belts. Either Cartel Market, Reputation, or Crafters would be a great way to add them. I don't care how, I just want a Kama on my chestplate that currently doesn't have one.

This is a great idea.