2.7 on the PTS

Iolus

There goes Sylvand talking smack then acting like he didn't. You swear you had my team on farm mode. Sorry buddy but we aren't the imp guilds who you farmed during the Christmas break.

I have respect for Wildberry for his love tells, simple is the fastest sage on the server but you, you're an apologetic d bag who gets butthurt because he's told he can't play any other spec besides smash on his sentinel. If you could you would have gone into the pts and proven to Cinerous how great you are. So keep googling names to call me but I know you won't touch your sentinel in ranked come 2.7, you fotm reroller.

P.S. I do play on POT5 with a toon that was tranferred there from the Fatman.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. how can you (anyone) be 43-1 yet only 1643? I mean...you get 1500+ just for 12-1. do you actively lose rating despite winning against sub 1200 teams? :rak_02:

Because the only team we could get rating off of was Iolus's team. But they only played us for something like 15 or so games. A small portion of which were on my sage. Everyone else we played gave a very small amount of rating.

And Iolus I realize you had a sage on your team, but I'm pretty sure that Assassins aren't fotm either. So we're both 3/4 fotm. And I would argue that not having a fotm dps could hurt your team, but not nearly as much as not have a fotm healer. Either way, we lost a few times on my sage and I got tired of getting beaten by Bioware's lack of balance. I was a liability to my team because your team took advantage of my class to win. (Which I respect and am not trying to say that it wasn't a valid strategy or that you don't deserve your wins) The truth of the matter is, I re-rolled because your team was good. I had no problem winning against almost every other team on the server with my sage, (yes I know this is a pve server, but that's not a brag just a statement) but when it came to a team that really had their **** together I had to change my strategy the same way you guys did when you started tunneling me. I realize you're in defensive mode right now, and I don't take responsibility for anyone's actions on my team but my own (sorry Sylv, Mike, not Fus though. :p jk), but I'm really not trying to attack you or say that your bad or anything. I just came here to defend myself because as I was only aware of this thread this morning somewhere along the way I got dragged into it. And yeah, part of that defending is me proving that my strategy worked and explaining that I wanted to see if I re-rolled (and your strategy of beating us was eliminated) if we could win. (based on skill or w/e I previously said)

Side note: Can we just drop the whole fotm argument? Idk, it seems a little lazy at this point and if one team goes flavor the other team is forced to play flavor if they want to compete on equal ground. That's why I'm sure you'd find almost all of the teams on a competitive pvp server to be fotm. So only teams that are superior in skill and not in comp rise to the top. I really don't think it should be brought up in this argument or any other when referring to someone's skill as a player. Like I said before, if someone re-rolls they are only changing their strategy to benefit the team. It has nothing to do with discrediting the team to be later used as argument ammunition in long drawn out forums wars.

In closing: I've said what I needed to say. Iolus I don't have anything against you, and I'm not defending anything that my team has said for the entirety of this entire argument. I just came to hopefully put to rest any confusion on why we're a worse team because I (or Fus) re-rolled. I'm sure I didn't, as people tend to shut everything out as soon as an argument starts, but anyway. I miss seeing you guys in arenas, I hope you come back to play us in the future, and have a good spring break. Or if your not a student tell Dany to have one :)

Edited by OmniParadox

There goes Sylvand talking smack then acting like he didn't. You swear you had my team on farm mode. Sorry buddy but we aren't the imp guilds who you farmed during the Christmas break.

I have respect for Wildberry for his love tells, simple is the fastest sage on the server but you, you're an apologetic d bag who gets butthurt because he's told he can't play any other spec besides smash on his sentinel. If you could you would have gone into the pts and proven to Cinerous how great you are. So keep googling names to call me but I know you won't touch your sentinel in ranked come 2.7, you fotm reroller.

P.S. I do play on POT5 with a toon that was tranferred there from the Fatman.

The hybrid tank who farmed the same people is crying about FotM? You do realize we are 8-4 against you right, 3-4 with sage 5-0 with scoundrel? The 5 in a row we beat you at the end when your team quit took you from 1908 to 1831 and thats with you beating the other randoms in queue that night. If you think that we got farmed because we lost 2 games in a row I don't know how you think you didn't get farmed when you lost 5 in a row. I'll keep consistently putting up numbers on any class i play so don't worry about me, if you want you can peruse the records and look at them because I'm done with this.

I'm done with you at this point because quite frankly it isn't worthy of any more time. It's just the same damn horse getting beat to death, cloned, and beat to death again and again. We'll be in game playing regs and ranked trying to improve our play further, you're free to join us or you can sit here and reminisce about how you remember the past. Your choice.

Edit: Random note about rerolling and fotm. Back when I still played WoW when Arenas were composed of hundreds of teams playing it was pretty much required to have multiple toons geared and ready to go for arena. As the game changed your comps changed. It has more to do with adaptability to competition than one team making people re-roll. It may not be a competitive PvP server but I still take that mind set and try and get the people I play with to have it too, the more classes you can play the better you can counter.

Edited by Sylvane

Because the only team we could get rating off of was Iolus's team. But they only played us for something like 15 or so games. A small portion of which were on my sage. Everyone else we played gave a very small amount of rating.

And Iolus I realize you had a sage on your team, but I'm pretty sure that Assassins aren't fotm either. So we're both 3/4 fotm. And I would argue that not having a fotm dps could hurt your team, but not nearly as much as not have a fotm healer. Either way, we lost a few times on my sage and I got tired of getting beaten by Bioware's lack of balance. I was a liability to my team because your team took advantage of my class to win. (Which I respect and am not trying to say that it wasn't a valid strategy or that you don't deserve your wins) The truth of the matter is, I re-rolled because your team was good. I had no problem winning against almost every other team on the server with my sage, (yes I know this is a pve server, but that's not a brag just a statement) but when it came to a team that really had their **** together I had to change my strategy the same way you guys did when you started tunneling me. I realize you're in defensive mode right now, and I don't take responsibility for anyone's actions on my team but my own (sorry Sylv, Mike, not Fus though. :p jk), but I'm really not trying to attack you or say that your bad or anything. I just came here to defend myself because as I was only aware of this thread this morning somewhere along the way I got dragged into it. And yeah, part of that defending is me proving that my strategy worked and explaining that I wanted to see if I re-rolled (and your strategy of beating us was eliminated) if we could win. (based on skill or w/e I previously said)

Side note: Can we just drop the whole fotm argument? Idk, it seems a little lazy at this point and if one team goes flavor the other team is forced to play flavor if they want to compete on equal ground. That's why I'm sure you'd find almost all of the teams on a competitive pvp server to be fotm. So only teams that are superior in skill and not in comp rise to the top. I really don't think it should be brought up in this argument or any other when referring to someone's skill as a player. Like I said before, if someone re-rolls they are only changing their strategy to benefit the team. It has nothing to do with discrediting the team to be later used as argument ammunition in long drawn out forums wars.

In closing: I've said what I needed to say. Iolus I don't have anything against you, and I'm not defending anything that my team has said for the entirety of this entire argument. I just came to hopefully put to rest any confusion on why we're a worse team because I (or Fus) re-rolled. I'm sure I didn't, as people tend to shut everything out as soon as an argument starts, but anyway. I miss seeing you guys in arenas, I hope you come back to play us in the future, and have a good spring break. Or if your not a student tell Dany to have one :)

I think we played 12 games which were fun. I have nothing against you. What I do have is an issue with is when one of your teammates gets butthurt because he gets called out after he's done some smack talking of his own. Its hypocritical of them to act like they are the epitome of sportsmanship when the moment your team came back during Christmas break they were already running their mouths.

I'm all for smack talking but don't get butthurt when its your turn to receive it. GG on the forum wars. I'll try to get a team with Cinerous going and I'll probably have a team in 2.7

Edited by Iolus

So Sylvand gets butthurt about being called a fotm reroller who can't play combat against a pot5 team and the next few pages ensue. You gotta love that sportsmanship. Edited by Iolus

Its hypocritical of them to act like they are the epitome of sportsmanship when the moment your team came back during Christmas break they were already running their mouths.

I'm pretty sure that was me on one night. It did produce the effect of games actually happening semi regularly until the season 1 rewards were announced and the solo queue took over.

Bottom line..I don't have a real problem with any one (iolus & cin included), I'm just competitive and guess it comes out when I'm wasted :o

Last thing I will say is that the games where syl ran carnage or combat the end result was the same.. the way that we achieved it was just different.

Ps: if you see me shouting incoherent call outs on the forums 11-2am on a Saturday night you might not want to take it personally. :p

How long did it take you find that meme? But shall we continue oh scruby one?

Here comes Fusy Fus to the rescue. Those panties must be in a bunch over calling Sylvandy out on not going to the pts to face Cinerous' team as combat. lol

So did you ever take cinerous' challenge?

Edited by Iolus

How long did it take you find that meme? But shall we continue oh scruby one?

You've googled so many things to call me because I called BS on the smack talking you did to Cinerous. U still mad cuz I called you a bad combat sentinel. Those panties must be in a bunch.

So did you ever take cinerous' challenge?

1st of all, boy, you of all people don't have any right to call anyone a scrub. 2nd of all I don't need google to look up insults lol. 3rd what was cinerous' challenge? Oh and finally I'm not the one who got all defensive because someone linked a meme; seems like you're the one who has their panties in a bunch. I mean we don't need to continue this conversation any more but I mean if you have nothing better to do with your time why not! ;)

1st of all, boy, you of all people don't have any right to call anyone a scrub. 2nd of all I don't need google to look up insults lol. 3rd what was cinerous' challenge? Oh and finally I'm not the one who got all defensive because someone linked a meme; seems like you're the one who has their panties in a bunch. I mean we don't need to continue this conversation any more but I mean if you have nothing better to do with your time why not! ;)

My panties aren't in a bunch. I asked you how long did it take you to find it. So how long did it take you?

But did you transfer your team to the pts and face cinerous' team?

Oh Fusy Fus I'll stop calling Sylvy a scrub. Instead I'll call you a scrub. Hey Fus! You are a scrub!

Edited by Iolus

My panties aren't in a bunch. I asked you how long did it take you to find it. So how long did it take you?

But did you transfer your team to the pts and face cinerous' team?

Oh Fusy Fus I'll stop calling Sylvy a scrub. Instead I'll call you a scrub. Hey Fus! You are a scrub!

I've been on the PTS for like 2 weeks lol. But yeah I'll agree I'm a scrub but you sir are king scrub.

I just imagined cinerous reading over this page with a smirk on his face and saying to himself...

"pve server insults."

You make a great point. People who play on pvp servers are, by default, at least 3x as skilled as anyone who ventures onto a pve server, and should ultimately feel better than them in every way. :p

You make a great point. People who play on pvp servers are, by default, at least 3x as skilled as anyone who ventures onto a pve server, and should ultimately feel better than them in every way. :p

perception is 9/10ths of reality...or something like that. (pve server analogies....)

Of your personal reality. Different from actual reality. Still kind of funny that your perception of pvp servers are that they're superior, (enough so to discredit anyone on a pve server anyway) when you play on a pve server. Not trying to start an argument. Just thought it was a silly comment that you made.

theres no real difference between pve servers and pvp technically except for open world pvp, but there is def a difference in the server mentality. overall pot5 is really trolly whereas jc is pretty carebear. pot5 has better pvpers and better pve so i really dont see why ppl play on pve servers, honestly i think they should just make a mega us server (except for the RP guys cuz they need to be seperated) since cross server queues is obv not an option for bw cuz they have their cartel market to make money from.

Edited by Cinerous