Question regarding Tranquilizer

chosonman

Ive used this skill a few times but I noticed after using it consecutively that the target becomes immune from its efftects. Does anyone know the time interval this immunity works? Or is the target doing something on their own to aquire immunity?

Ive used this skill a few times but I noticed after using it consecutively that the target becomes immune from its efftects. Does anyone know the time interval this immunity works? Or is the target doing something on their own to aquire immunity?

it's called resolve. do some research.

The more complete answer is that there is a mechanism of diminishing returns on crowd control affects in this game called resolve. If you look under preferences in the tab for nameplates there is an option to always show resolve bar. If you check this you can see how much resolve a target has at any given time. Once the bar is full it will turn white and begin to decay. While the bar is white the target will be immune to stuns, knockdowns, knockbacks, and mezzes.