The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Allow a second unlock for outfits, Legacy Bound

illgot

If u change the account-wide unlock into a B2L unlock, u will lose ur entire collection if u switch servers. That is y people r asking for a new tab 2 b added, and not a tab replacement. Though 2 b honest I still don't understand y they don't just ask 4 B2L mods:o

They could convert the Account Wide upgrade to not only be account wide but also when claimed the gear could be legacy bound.

But I think they could get a little more CC by just charging a little more for a second upgrade option on Cartel Market sets.

They could convert the Account Wide upgrade to not only be account wide but also when claimed the gear could be legacy bound.

But I think they could get a little more CC by just charging a little more for a second upgrade option on Cartel Market sets.

Also the new upgrade option idea does sound easier 2 implement.

appearance tabs would be preferable, but I'm not sure they will ever create a system like that due to the difficulty.

Well, what is this new Strongholds? Isn`t it a bigger ship with a fancy new storage, at its core? Sure, it`s packed nicely and it looks nice, but it IS redundant - it is just a bigger ship, with no new gameplay options other than "let`s play SimPalace".

At least the social tab would be smaller in work volume and add something practical - have the looks you want, not a bigger ship you already have.

What we don`t know is this: How much work for each of the 2 ideas vs adding a social tab? That is, probably, the only question: putting all 3 ideas on the table, mine with the empty oranges, yours with CM unlocks and a social tab, which is the fastest / simplest, in terms of man hours?

Edited by Styxx

I'm totally on board but how to gauge Biowares perception on it... I know they have to have it on their list to review it's feasibility, at least. I'm hoping they are past that and trying to determing best implementation. Social gear sets in MMOs have always been met with a positive reaction.

The best part is how people will go back and play older content just to get gear to look different than others.

Can Bioware at least confirm what stage this is at? There has been inquiries on this kind of thing since the game started, so the interest is there. Is this being held back until another few operations, so that it will give people an incentive to go back and play the original operations? I hope that's not the case...

Edited by undiess

I'm totally on board but how to gauge Biowares perception on it... I know they have to have it on their list to review it's feasibility, at least. I'm hoping they are past that and trying to determing best implementation. Social gear sets in MMOs have always been met with a positive reaction.

The best part is how people will go back and play older content just to get gear to look different than others.

Can Bioware at least confirm what stage this is at? There has been inquiries on this kind of thing since the game started, so the interest is there. Is this being held back until another few operations, so that it will give people an incentive to go back and play the original operations? I hope that's not the case...

Some gear is no longer in the game - Tionese / Columi / Rakata. I have found a variation of Rakata in a "Lego Armor" with Rakata mixed with Hydra http://www.torhead.com/item/3eSSQT6/frasium-onslaught-chestguard