Gfunk + your guild?

OWENWILSON

I am looking to join a guild for pvp.. i have a fully minmaxed (not ****** gear bolster exploited lies) marauder. close to that sorc and a tank jug.

As well I'm looking to join a pub guild. I have a level 32 Sentinel, and with double xp weekend coming up i might even do a sage, which i think would be really fun to heal with or even dps on the pub side. (legacy gearing both chars etc).

I really am not looking to fill out any applications to join your guild, but I am looking to join a very very competitive guild / ranked 4 v 4 team for season 2 of pvp madness.

Please post on this board if your guild is interested and then I will contact you in game or via message on here. I like my play time and dont necessarily want to talk about guild politics while in game while im dueling/warzoning.

Thanks.

Gfunk - Marauder

Sick Power - Sorc heal/dps

Impenetrable Power - Jug tank

Mythical Power - 32 Sentinel

P.S.

I want to win.

Edited by OWENWILSON

If you're bad and mad cuz of it I think we can find some room for you.

We only have a 3 page application for you to fill out, but as long as you have a big ego and don't bring drama /who mad cuz bad and whisper someone.

i just dont think im mad cuz im bad. if anything im happy cuz im a bit fappy

p.s. more importantly i need a pub guild to level my sent up in, need 10% xp!

p.p.s. if this guy is talking to me about this door thing / exploit nonsense, he has mental issues.

get over yourself, youre not that good... you cant even follow the thread correctly, pulling quotes out as if they were directed at what youre saying

Edited by OWENWILSON

Hey Gfunk, I know just the purrfect Guild for your sentinel.

<I Hunt Men> is a completely abandoned Guild with a non-existant Ranked Team.

We mentally do ranked every day against mental opponents.

I really think you'll do great in this Guild, since the name seems to suit your personality.

lick my ear for more info.

~Cavy