4 vs 2 arenas

StepTNT

Just happened now and happened countless times in the last week.

The arena starts with a 4 vs 3 situation (which is just quite unbalanced). Then one of the members of the 3 persons team leaves, and the arena starts.

This makes the largest team gather loads of medal without no effort at all, while the smallest team can't even get a single medal and this is like you never entered the warzone (no commendations and stuff).

Is it so hard to balance it and move one player to the other team when a situation like this one occurs?

Just happened now and happened countless times in the last week.

The arena starts with a 4 vs 3 situation (which is just quite unbalanced). Then one of the members of the 3 persons team leaves, and the arena starts.

This makes the largest team gather loads of medal without no effort at all, while the smallest team can't even get a single medal and this is like you never entered the warzone (no commendations and stuff).

Is it so hard to balance it and move one player to the other team when a situation like this one occurs?

My suggestion if something like that happens, for everyone on that team to just leave and que back up. That is completely unfair. You are just setting your self up to be beat on, and where is the fun in that? You also hurt your ranked score. They don't give enough ranked comms for it to be worth suffering through a loss like that.

I'd really rather have it so that when a cnut drops a rwz, especially at the first round, the team one member short doesn't lose rating at the end. I've lost hope of getting to 1500 because of these situations. I would need 30 straight wins, and it's really not gonna happen because people join the rwz and the go afk.