Anyone else lagging?

DondarrionBeric

weve been having the same Issue on The Shadowlands for a number of days now, some of us for a couple of weeks ever since the night all the servers went crazy game becomes completely unplayable for most the evening and a fair ways into the night.

I've been experiencing some very bad lag as well. Not consistent high ping, but basically lose connectivity to the server for 1-2 minutes. My internet is otherwise functioning well, so I assume this is a server problem rather than a problem with my internet provider.

Garik

I've had the same problem on JC.. I just switched internet providers to a faster and more reliable connection, NONE of my other games lag at all, and all my other internet applications run just like normal. From my experience, the lag started with the FTP launch of GSF and has been pretty much constant since that day. As I type this I sit at Ghen's Overlook taxi stand on Imperial Voss, not moving and one other player character near me with a server lag of 1700+ ms. It is starting to make playing the game undesirable, especially as a healing spec. How am I to heal a FP or even my companion properly when my abilities trigger a good 1.5 seconds after I press the button? ESO will be out at the end of the month, and I am certainly considering switching my sub to another game if the lag issue isn't at least addressed in an upcoming patch, or something other than "run a trace" is said. I've run the traces, had them looked at, it isnt on my end and all my other applications run smooth. I can only thing that it is something happening on the server side of things.

I would suggest checking out this support posting

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=498597#67

A number of guildies have recently had similar issues the last couple of months and it turns out it is not at all an EA/Bioware problem but instead an issue with one of the servers in the route between their ISP and the SWTOR servers. I myself too have sporadically hit this problem and have left my cmd prompt up on my 2nd monitor to perform a trace during my intermittent high ping times and it is always a server before the SWTOR servers. Then it is up to working with your ISP on routing.

I have been getting very bad lag, it comes on randomly but when it does it will show the red x and stay like that for minutes on end. And then it will do that for the entire period of me being on. I can't really tell if it is the server or my usb wireless connection though.