Arena Teams Roster.

Mikeyxxx

What, hahahahaha, i don't have a new name every week!!!!!!!! I'm not even on TOFN. My name sage name on TRE has been Skittles the entire time.

And yes, people find it hilarious to replace the K in Skittles with a H >_>......bastards.

Why you gotta be inactive like that btw? You're not going to be there for my glorious return in 2.8?

Werent your sage on ToFN named Gem for a while, then Aeon, then something like Teressa? Glad to see you return to ToFN. I've been bit on and off since summer, but now it's just aeeeahhheeh so boring when theres no Crovninuis to find anywhere:(

Edited by Bonsaikitten

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bend it like butthurtz

Also, what's with the hall of fame players? Why is gerikke on it when he barely played arena anyway, and where's me and skyrush?,

also.

who is this guy?

Im pretty sure its more about how competitive arenas were when these Hall of Fame players actually played the game rather than quantity.

Edited by Wonkanerd

I think the past 2 days we ( Mortis Imperium ) played against MVPs ( 3 different teams ), Infinito, disco, Death by Chocolate, some other new imp guild I forgot (sry) but I think I have seen MVP alts there, Parasite, Call to Greatness and some rep and imp pubs. I think group ranked is pretty fine atm. Ahh and TRYHARDS altho that wasnt really serious and we stopped after that 1 game since I was healing and 1 of us was on a phone and had to go in a minute. me healing = 30 secs instaloss

Check your pm.

I guess i have to make a new team then again. :(

But who is actually still qeueing? Beside MVP's and Terrikus?

Edited by NightBOI

Seele's Mom(Roudy / Rommer / Larszon / Seele)

“Vis Fatalis” (Skyrush)

“QQ”(Belusconi)

You guys all stopped playing?

Skyrush played last night.

Seele's Mom plays like once or twice a week because of me/rommer being *****.

Haven't seen QQ in weeks.

Skyrush played last night.

Seele's Mom plays like once or twice a week because of me/rommer being *****.

Haven't seen QQ in weeks.

Look up the original meaning of 'QQ', and you'll know what happened to them :p

They moved to a game that does PVP?:D

No! :p

The original meaning is from Warcraft (2?), and there it was alt+doubletap q or something to quit the game. It was then abbreviated to QQ - to quit.

What I meant was, that they'd quit. Simple as that :D

No! :p

The original meaning is from Warcraft (2?), and there it was alt+doubletap q or something to quit the game. It was then abbreviated to QQ - to quit.

What I meant was, that they'd quit. Simple as that :D

My bad, i have never played WoW and some of the lingo evades me. Pretty clear :cool:

I thought QQ meant something along the lines of "cry about it!" and that the Q's represented tears coming from eyes.

Well, eventually it 'changed' meaning to resemble a pair of crying eyes. I know, confusing as hell :confused:

Not really

Lol suddenly we are in tier 3 haha

We haven't played for 2 weeks or atleast a bit more than 1 week so how can we go down in the ranking :cool:

Death By Chocolate is unactive atm

PvP in the game is dying, very few good teams queueing, thus, I've done some rework to the roster. You are weaker than current Tier 1/Tier 2 teams. Want me to move you to inactive then?

Edited by Mikeyxxx

Updated:

- Updated "Hall of Fame" players/names. Added Nihilas and Whasp to best players.

- Removed Divisions from Tier 2.

- Overall massive update to the roster - "Back in Business" added to Tier 2, "L'arc en Ciel" added to Tier 3, Tier 3 reworked, all ranks updated.

Nhilas, damn it, Nhilas D:

Also, our team is made up of I'gor, Tellina, Rosendar and Nhilas

Edited by Suryi

PvP in the game is dying, very few good teams queueing, thus, I've done some rework to the roster. You are weaker than current Tier 1/Tier 2 teams. Want me to move you to inactive then?

Yes move it to inactive or remove me and kendrai from team we stopped queueing like 2 weeks ago.

I already told you to do this.