Arena Teams Roster.

Mikeyxxx

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amaze.

QQ queued maybe for 4 days in the last 4 weeks and they are above us?

Parasite #8? Really? I cannot even comment on this. Vis Fatalis #2?

Can you maybe give any arguments regarding this ranking. Specially as we would always queue when 'the better teams' were queueing. Would you see any other teams queue? (LIKE VIS FATALIS, huehueheu Sky rush, Rating so important) Nop. People only queue when ***** are playing. As soon as they lose or play a better( THEY KNOW when roudy or corv are playing) they stop queuing.

G bloody G.

Such Joke.

Have a good day.

Lol negerin alstublieft, niet zo snel kwaad worden. Why the hate on Vis Fatalis.

This is a 'starter' version of a roster, instead of flamng me, could you please give your thoughts on how some teams should be ranked then?

Rankings are based on streams for the most part/and brainstorming different arena-matchup scenarios(such as, lets say, Seele's Mom VS Vis Fatalis or Vis Fatalis VS Slash Stuck etc.) - taking into consideration a winning% of chosen teams(e.g. Dun Wurreh wins Chabos, then its pretty clear that Dun Wurreh also beats Red Dawn since RD loses most of their games to T2+ teams).

Edited by Mikeyxxx

This is a 'starter' version of a roster, instead of flamng me, could you please give your thoughts on how some teams should be ranked then?

Rankings are based on streams for the most part/and brainstorming different arena-matchup scenarios(such as, lets say, Seele's Mom VS Vis Fatalis or Vis Fatalis VS Slash Stuck etc.) - taking into consideration a winning% of chosen teams(e.g. Dun Wurreh wins Chabos, then its pretty clear that Dun Wurreh also beats Red Dawn since RD loses most of their games to T2+ teams).

HERE WE GO! :rak_04:

Aerilas, I am everything but Angry. It makes me laugh. If you know me.. I do not care about rating and these tiers and other malarkey. No hate on Vis Fata, It just makes me laugh they stop queuing after they lose a couple of games, cause they are to precious about their rating.

@Mikeyxxx

Why did you post the list without any proper explanation, arguments in the first place? Think ahead and place it in your opening post.

Its funny you mention the 'match setup' Vis Fatalis VS Slash Stuck. As far as I can remember in the last 2 months we only played against them 2 or 3 times. So where you get this information from questions me.

I also guess that you missed out the last two days of arenas. Cheers. I'm off to work, last night of my nighyshifts.

Kisses

That thread got nasty, real nasty.

I shall not name any names (last I did I was flamed to death :o), but wasn't it a fight between two guildies and cheating with the parses and such?

If it's that - then yes, it was way worse than any of the PvP threads we've had.

Vis Fatalis arena team doesnt belong in the T1, top teams are top teams for a reason, I mean they are good but since you are comparing them to Roudy's team and Neige's(I guess?) it would make more sense to move them lower.

Moving QQ/Slash Stuck higher would be more accurate imo.

Edited by Wonkanerd

Aerilas, I am everything but Angry. It makes me laugh. If you know me.. I do not care about rating and these tiers and other malarkey. No hate on Vis Fata, It just makes me laugh they stop queuing after they lose a couple of games, cause they are to precious about their rating.

Kisses

Usually they stop afer 2-3 losses because someone starts to rage and that's not healthy for the gameplay, has nothing to do with rating :) Afaik anyway.

Vis Fatalis arena team doesnt belong in the T1, top teams are top teams for a reason, I mean they are good but since you are comparing them to Roudy's team and Neige's(I guess?) it would make more sense to move them lower.

Moving QQ/Slash Stuck higher would be more accurate imo.

Just wondering. Where would you put them then? Because they usually beat every team that's listed below them.

Give them a Tier 1.5rank?

Edited by Aerilas

Usually they stop afer 2-3 losses because someone starts to rage and that's not healthy for the gameplay, has nothing to do with rating :) Afaik anyway.

Just wondering. Where would you put them then? Because they usually beat every team that's listed below them.

Give them a Tier 1.5rank?

Upper t3? they'd still be #3.

TOFN Forum Roster

Tier 1

Troll Division

- Mikeyxxx (Dado)

- Clubdeeko (Valonia)

Tier 2

Butthurt Division

- Beschuitje (Beschuitje)

- Clubdeeko (Valonia)

- EspanZeTTo (Unknown)

Defensive Division

- Vis Fatalis (Guild)

- Zhradik (Ruspower)

- Clubdeeko (Valonia)

- Lickshadow (Stjart)

- Gorgzen (Dariannz)

- Aerilas (Sirally)

- KalElc (Skyrush)

Tier 3

Much Posts Division

- Aragost (Agentjay/Saciela)

- Wonkanerd (Unknown)

- KalElc (Skyrush)

Most Posts Division

- ToMyMa (Tanvir)

- helloder (Soloqueue)

Tier 4

Hot Male Division

- LittleLummo (Zavvi)

- Yummy (Rip)

- AngusFTW (Bleezard)

- Daystarr (Aseko)

10/10 Replies

- ASLCHYRAX (Laserslima)

- Roudysgoodguy (Roudy)

- kaimelion (Azod)

- Jiingles (Vitra)

Popcorn Promoters

- Jojel (Jojel)

- SKYPATCH (Unknown)

- ToMyMa (Tanvir)

Tier 5

Confused Division

- gblXws (Unknown)

- Galactics (Guild)

- xCrazyman (Verycrazy)

- sarkafarka (Firepotat)

Curious Division

- Osdorof (Osdo)

- ImGood (Kass - still doesnt give a sh*t)

- Scriffle (Castille)

- Aragost (Agentjay/Saciela)

Tier 6

PvE Division

- Random Rebel Dream guy (Unknown)

- Evolixe (Seximan)

- Midichlorian (New name every week)

- Leafy_Bug (I'risa)

- Whiteprince (I'gor)

Newcomer division

- AdamLKvist (Incestry methlollagy)

Inactive Tier

- Yummy (Rip)

- Sarano (Crovinieus)

- Bonsaikitten (Tojtl)

- Nausicaa (Rip)

- Aehgo (Xolav)

Hall of Shame

- Suryi (Nihilais)

- Timebeast (Larsson)

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Thread Roster

Tier 1 - upper troll division

- Mikeyxxx

Tier 2 - bûtthurt division

- Beschuitje

Tier 3 - defensive and much ranked division

- Vis Fatalis

- Shkert

Tier 4 - much posts division

- ToMyMa

- Aragost

- Aerilas

Updated

Hmm... didn't you forget the random spammer division? (Y'know, those that kill our forums on a 3-4 monthly basis?)

I see this thing has come back again. good for the community :D

Amaze.

QQ queued maybe for 4 days in the last 4 weeks and they are above us?

Parasite #8? Really? I cannot even comment on this. Vis Fatalis #2?

Can you maybe give any arguments regarding this ranking. Specially as we would always queue when 'the better teams' were queueing. Would you see any other teams queue? (LIKE VIS FATALIS, huehueheu Sky rush, Rating so important) Nop. People only queue when ***** are playing. As soon as they lose or play a better( THEY KNOW when roudy or corv are playing) they stop queuing.

G bloody G.

Such Joke.

Have a good day.

Hm... well i can say one thing we never run or hide we queue when we can, we queue with different players and stetup from the start, we queue until our healer need's to go and some time early, we dont want to queue against nabs team, we want to queue against the best (roudy) to improve, Inkabunga start to be good i say they should be upper tier 2 soon enough Wolfpack they are not here anymore and i think 2 teams where equal or better then them now

If some one start to trash me /clap all good piece, trashing my guild members and the guild u have to answer to ME.

That's all i have to say for tonight i shall go get my beauty sleep.

Can you tell me where am I trashing your guild/guildmembers. Nowhere. I generalised teams and used you as an example.

You make me giggle tho, so you say you don't want to queue against nabs team and you want to improve and play against the best but as soon as you lose 4 games you quit. guess what im referring to

Edited by Beschuitje

Galactics is mostly dead anyway. The main team didn't queue for months, most quit, some aren't playing on TOFN anymore. Idk what games with what mixed teams you took as reference. The last time we queued as a full team was the last time when we appeared on Roudys stream and that was only for one evening (it's probably this one, since it's the only recording that's old enough. Don't have time to look through it atm tho). I'm not saying the list is wrong or anything (idc). I was just wondering what games you took as reference that aren't older than a couple of months and are played with a full guild team?

Galactics is mostly dead anyway. The main team didn't queue for months, most quit, some aren't playing on TOFN anymore. Idk what games with what mixed teams you took as reference. The last time we queued as a full team was the last time when we appeared on Roudys stream and that was only for one evening (it's probably this one, since it's the only recording that's old enough. Don't have time to look through it atm tho). I'm not saying the list is wrong or anything (idc). I was just wondering what games you took as reference that aren't older than a couple of months and are played with a full guild team?

looks like he took last month , or last few weeks

at least 1 year ago he did the same. some ppl got huge butthurt after that one

Edited by zhradik

Thread Roster

Tier 1 - upper troll division

- Mikeyxxx

- Clubdeeko

Tier 2 - bûtthurt division

- Beschuitje

Tier 3 - defensive division

- Vis Fatalis

- Shkert