Episodic Class story

Ommar_Gef

Just like a lot of the community we want our class story's to continue. On my smuggler I want to see what happens after my grand adventure, expand with my companions more and so on. But it's a dream that cost too much...At once? Now here's my suggestion that could bring back our story's and give Bioware and EA a reason to bring them back. For games like the walking dead, it's episodic base and releases the story bit by bit. So for Bioware they release each class story bit by bit, rather than the whole chapter. It might not make the story any cheaper, but it can allow Bioware to release is slowly allowing the subs and Preferred players support to allow them to build the story's reducing the risk that's at the cost of it.

And it could convince people to sub by making it subs get it free and preferred players have to pay each bit individually. But to this my guest would be subs wouldn't own the story they have so if their subs end, they can't do anymore of the story. Wile preferred players will be able to play all they want, but will cost a bit more depending on how long on the subs play time.

So it would be a bit fair to the players, and allows Bioware to continue the story's that we as the community want. I'm not sure how many other people feel about making the story into a more episodic style because I've not seen anyone really bring this idea up. But maybe it could work.