The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Clone Wars Season 6 Trailer

Beniboybling

In regards to the whole Moriband thing, its very possible there was a second home of the Sith. A home that only the oldest Sith knew about. Its most likely a dark nexus of some type. But the weird mask creatures are mysterious. Wonder if they are the Celestials? That would be epic.
Perhaps, it looks similar but... darker.

And yeah I like that. We've already seen the Ones after all...

Perhaps, it looks similar but... darker.

And yeah I like that. We've already seen the Ones after all...

Out of all things EU, I REALLY want the Celestials expanded upon. The race that was capable of building things even more advanced than the Rakata, yet was mysteriously beaten then vanished.

In regards to the whole Moriband thing, its very possible there was a second home of the Sith. A home that only the oldest Sith knew about. Its most likely a dark nexus of some type. But the weird mask creatures are mysterious. Wonder if they are the Celestials? That would be epic.

I would actually like that. I definitely want to know more about the Celestials.

So will some of this clone wars be AFTER Episode 3.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/02/24/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-6-trailer

At 2:29 sec, yoda is fighting sidious

At some point yoda appears to be talking to obiwan about hearing qui-gon, though that one is more speculative and could be the editing. Either way, this is something that would happen during the events of Episode 3.

Dagobah also seems to be the origins of the force and possibly the jedi.
I don't think so, the planet upon which those Celestial-things appear is not Dagobah. Nor is Dagobah at the center of the galaxy. Most likely its Tython. Or Mython...

Edited by Beniboybling

I don't think so, the planet upon which those Celestial-things appear is not Dagobah. Nor is Dagobah at the center of the galaxy. Most likely its Tython. Or Mython...

The celestial-things are most likely to be the immortal whills who were supposed to be referenced in ROTS with quigon jinn and taught him to become a ghost. They came up with the "Son of Suns" prophecy and have a hand in the ending of the entire star wars. Its finally good to see if its indeed true as they have been mentioned in the original ANH scripts but were cut.

also:

"noting it is impossible for a jedi to retain his identity after death." lol

"wellsprings of the force and the source of the midichlorians." lol

Edited by Girdeux

The celestial-things are most likely to be the immortal whills who were supposed to be referenced in ROTS with quigon jinn and taught him to become a ghost. They came up with the "Son of Suns" prophecy and have a hand in the ending of the entire star wars. Its finally good to see if its indeed true as they have been mentioned in the original ANH scripts but were cut.

also:

"noting it is impossible for a jedi to retain his identity after death." lol

"wellsprings of the force and the source of the midichlorians." lol

Well, I understood the Celestials to be some kind of master race (like the Xel'naga of Starcraft), who eventually left the galaxy and left behind the Father, Son and Daughter to... well, guide the Force of whatever :p

I like the concept of it, but in the end they might just be like: "Nope! We don't like that, it's too much of a cliché" (even though it's not :p)

So will some of this clone wars be AFTER Episode 3.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/02/24/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-6-trailer

At 2:29 sec, yoda is fighting sidious

At some point yoda appears to be talking to obiwan about hearing qui-gon, though that one is more speculative and could be the editing. Either way, this is something that would happen during the events of Episode 3.

It is definitely not post-ROTS. He does hear Qui-Gon, but it is in the Jedi Temple that it happens, and he tells the whole Council about it, not just Obi-Wan. As for Sidious, it is my personal belief it is a vision–no way is he fighting the actual Sidious pre-ROTS, and he doesn't fight him post-ROTS, either.

I thought that I saw somewhere that they were going to release the whole series. Anyone else seen anything about that? Would be awesome to watch the whole series through with no breaks. I missed a lot of it because of not having the channels available that showed it.

I want to start at the start and watch it right through if it is all on there. I will get that free month and burn through the episodes in a popcorn and chips induced trance.

Yes I am an adult so I can. LOL