The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Clone Wars Season 6 Trailer

Beniboybling

I have to say it looks absolutely fantastic. But I'm extremely miffed they went with Moriband. Despite that though, it looks amazing. I cannot wait. But anyway, there was a whole lot of stuff that caught my attention:

1. Those Red-B2s - they look awesome.

2. Mother Talzin!

3. What were those strange black cloaked things with the face masks? Something to do with emotions?

4. Massive lava monster of doom?

5. Sidious vs Yoda!?!!?!

6. MOTHER TALZIN VS WINDU!?!?!?!

I think I need to lie down...

Edited by Beniboybling

I have not been the biggest fan of the series, but that. looks. AWESOME!!!!
The series has just kept getting better and better, there is a point at which you simply can't not find it awesome. :D

But seriously did that duel with Dooku not look incredible!

I don't want to spoil anyone, so only this remark : Wookiepedia has short descriptions for every Season 6 ( It's almost Season 66, lol ) Episode available ...
OK I won't go looking then. :D
Just...1 thing though, Yoda saw visions of the Clones turning on the Jedi. If so then...they better come up with an explanation as to why he didn't just mention this to the others.
More importantly we saw Yoda dueling with Chancellor Palpatine! Edited by Beniboybling

The series has just kept getting better and better, there is a point at which you simply can't not find it awesome. :D

But seriously did that duel with Dooku not look incredible!

It was incredible. It's good to see Dooku. Hopefully he lays the smackdown on Kenobi and Skywalker!

It's got me excited. Can't wait to see what happens.

I'll laugh if yet again they kill Ti off for like...the 4th time. XD Cause so far she's been killed by Grevious, Anakin and Galen in that order. Seems to me she is like Jean Grey of comics, always getting killed just to be brought back.

So who shall kill her nex?! Taking bets here folks!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'll laugh if yet again they kill Ti off for like...the 4th time. XD Cause so far she's been killed by Grevious, Anakin and Galen in that order. Seems to me she is like Jean Grey of comics, always getting killed just to be brought back.

I expect every time Shaak Ti gets killed Canino dies a little inside. :p

Totally jealous of Aurbere, he gets Koon and Dooku. Where is Ventress, Maul and Ashoka!

I would laugh at first. Then cry. And cry. And cry. Did I mention I would cry?

I would die if they brought her back- as in she didn't die at all. Period. But that will never happen. And her death is pretty bad***....

You laugh now Beni. But I always get the last laugh...

Always....

Edited by Canino

I expect every time Shaak Ti gets killed Canino dies a little inside. :p

Totally jealous of Aurbere, he gets Koon and Dooku. Where is Ventress, Maul and Ashoka!

Probably not gonna see Ashoka given she isn't with the JO anymore, but we may have a surprise or some such.

.....Hmm...what if....Maul vs Ashoka? :o As I seem to recall, Sidious still had some plans for Maul.

But then again...that would probably demean Maul...

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Does anyone have any idea how long the whole thing, in particular season 6, will stay on Netflix?

I try to watch/rewatch them again but sadly have other crap going on. All I need is at most 3 months but probably can do quicker. I think I should be fine but just curious

Does anyone have any idea how long the whole thing, in particular season 6, will stay on Netflix?

I try to watch/rewatch them again but sadly have other crap going on. All I need is at most 3 months but probably can do quicker. I think I should be fine but just curious

I'd assume forever? I'm not well versed in how Netfilx operates.

I'm planning on burning through them with a months subscription. We'll see how that pans out.

Is it sad that I pretty much screamed when the showed the SNIPPET of Shaak Ti? Not for anything else. Just for the two milliseconds of her face....

Oh, and Embo!! I like Embo....

Speaking of brief character glimpses, I can't help but think I saw T'ra Saa in that trailer.

I was. It's just wishful thinking on my part.

You really excited me there for a second. We also see Oppo Rancisis, it seems.

And I'm sure you can't wait for Koon's arc :p You get it all, don't you!? Koon, Dooku, Sidious.... All I want is some love/screen time for Ti. Just one battle where she obliterates her foes!

Is that too much to ask for?

And I'm sure you can't wait for Koon's arc :p You get it all, don't you!? Koon, Dooku, Sidious.... All I want is some love/screen time for Ti. Just one battle where she obliterates her foes!

Least you got more Shaak Ti than I got Drallig!

March 7th is the whole day for The clone wars >.> must watch it all, since Netflix will release the whole 6th season at once. I like how netflix does this with releasing a whole series all at once. It means i don't have to wait each week for one episode and can watch one after another if i want too.

Brief image of Oppo was nice to see.

And yeah, I am excited that my favorite characters are getting some more screen time. Still would be nice to see Shaak Ti more.

Edit: Anyone else excited that Liam Neeson is back for TCW?

Edited by Aurbere

In regards to the whole Moriband thing, its very possible there was a second home of the Sith. A home that only the oldest Sith knew about. Its most likely a dark nexus of some type. But the weird mask creatures are mysterious. Wonder if they are the Celestials? That would be epic.